Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

khel72

Rookie
Should be called the apathy thread. Herm Edwards should call Fisher and tell him you play to WIN the game

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings, Ravens, and now this, that's the playoffs right there! Three tip-toe run calls in a row, unbelievable!
Lol this game we were already out the playoffs and those other games were more about qb play then the coach

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take fucking Mike Martz back as HC. I'd rather watch his incompetent game management knowing that he has the balls to do what it takes than watch Fisher's competent game management knowing he'll play not to lose every time we get a lead and cost us a number of games.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Should be called the apathy thread. Herm Edwards should call Fisher and tell him you play to WIN the game
Winning is a foreign concept to Fisher. I imagine he wakes up in cold sweat when he remembers the seasons he got over .500. All 3 of them.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol this game we were already out the playoffs and those other games were more about qb play then the coach

In every single one of those games, Fisher played for the fucking field goal and we lost.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
what has Jeff Fisher seriously ever fucking done? go ahead. I'll wait.

guy calls all kinds of special teams trick plays but doesn't have the balls to step on a team's throat and do anything but run the ball on offense.

there's no excuse for this team not being in the playoffs this year. NONE. Get this guy the fuck outta here.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what if they fumble or throw an interception then all of yall would be on him to kick the field goal, it's easy to be in your home on your couch saying your should have would have could have but at the end of the day the field goal wins the game

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Keenum is not the answer going forward. This was an overall bad day. Our vaunted corners blew a lot of plays today as well.

That's another thing, I wasn't able to watch, had game center pulled up but for fucks sake, how many times on 2nd and 3rd and long did we give up a big play?

It happened last week on that 3rd and 31 too.

For as good as our defense can be, this is fucking stupid and happens way too fucking often.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow, I'm stunned at this team.
How the heck can they play at or near playoff caliber football for the last three weeks, especially last week and play as abysmally against a poor opponent, as they did today; just one week after playing as well as they did last week. They did a 180 -total regression in one week.

Folks, that's too wide of a swing for a 7 day period.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Not a fan of taking the ball out of Keenum's hands at the end. We needed a TD or a gimme FG. Shoulda won, but that's always the case.

Here's to getting an infusion of talent in the WR and TE positions. Not really worried about anything else.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please go back and watch those games

You go back and watch those games. I don't make excuses for losers. The QBs suck...Fisher handpicked them. But his game management with the lead sucks just as much. Losing records year after fucking year. You're not going to justify that bullshit.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
So what if they fumble or throw an interception then all of yall would be on him to kick the field goal, it's easy to be in your home on your couch saying your should have would have could have but at the end of the day the field goal wins the game

If that happens then I can live with it, but a 48 yard field goal is not a sure thing, now if it was less than 40 yards then you may have a point, but you get as close as you can, don't be a puss and run 3 times and only net 1 yard resulted in a long FG with a questionable kicker.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Who's ready for another round of poor free agent signings, followed by a good draft that will somehow add 0 wins to the record, then a preseason full of penalties and poor play, all leading up to a sub-par, sub .500 season?

How do you draft a DROY and OROY back to back and add no wins? Go consistently with 7 wins every year? How is this a team?

Are any of the free agents we got coming up going to want to return? McLeod, Jenkins, and Trumaine have all been here since day one of Fisher and have seen no progress.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan of taking the ball out of Keenum's hands at the end. We needed a TD or a gimme FG. Shoulda won, but that's always the case.

Here's to getting an infusion of talent in the WR and TE positions. Not really worried about anything else.

Here's to getting a QB that can throw a 3 yard flat route accurately on 3rd down.

Athos

Legend
Fisher = Fucking canned
Boras = Fucking canned
Kroenke = Go piss off to London and build your own team from scratch you greedy little butt nugget.

Keenum = Not the fucking answer. Can't find the GD EZ. Was inaccurate again on key plays, should have had bigger plays on the ones he did complete.

Defense = Torched by Gabby.

Meh.

Who fucking cares.

We all know that Gutless Wonder will stick around for another season. These smoke and mirrors wins will see to that.

We'll draft defense in the 1st and 2nd, give a passing attempt at a QB or WR, and rinse and repeat this nonsense again.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think we have seen the debate about Case Keenam. I like the guy, but it was obvious today, he wasn't up to the task of beating a lesser opponent. Yes, there were dropped passes. But when you have guys out, somebody needs to make the team better than a sum of the parts. He's not there. He's still head and shoulders better than Foles. But I think we've all realized the only gains we had of the Bradford trade, is we didn't have to pay his salary......and we have a 2nd round pick, who I hope, can help us moving forward. I knew this game was going to be a lot tougher, than some were viewing it, but scoring no points against a mediocre defense for the final half and only 3 FGs overall................that pretty much nails it, to how far he could take us.

Status
Not open for further replies.