Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A total disgrace...SMH. You know the rules - no attacking fellow members - no childish name calling of coaches and players. Keep your vents located in this thread instead of in all the other threads. :baghead:

JwEbXUh.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Fisher has a job on Monday I'll likely take a few months off away from football.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Our fucking kicking game pisses me the fuck off.

And Why WHY WHY WHY in the fuck do you immediately go into pussy mode and run 3 motherfucking times just because you barely get into FG range, especially with a shaky kicker, and it isn't just Fisher, ive seen other cosches do that and see them get fucked, why the fuck don't teams try to get as close as possible.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
First time to go 8-8 in 10 years and this is what we pull out after beating the Hawks.

It's not even funny anymore, it's not even worth getting mad over. It's just what it is, this is our destiny.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is the perfect example of why Fisher has to go.
4 straight losing seasons.
Only 1 coach in 50 years kept his job after such a horrendous start.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You can play to win ... or you can do what Fisher did today and play not to lose. But when you do the latter, you often lose anyway. This is why Fisher is always hovering around .500.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
As soon as I saw Cunnigham running everything in the last drive I knew Fisher was playing for the FG and nothing else. Same lame ass coach for 4 years.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Nothing to vent about. Too many failures all around. The only good thing about this team is Gurley and Austin. I guess we'll know in a couple weeks whether they move or stay in St. Louis. Pretty pathetic loss to end the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck Jeff Fisher. So many of us complained that he pulls that pussy ass shit. It happens every fucking time. He has no business coaching this fucking team. I knew that bullshit would happen. I called that shit happening. Keenum is actually throwing the ball well...so what do we do? We run the fucking ball three times in a row so our fucking injured kicker can attempt another fucking long FG. I don't know how the fuck he can live with his head shoved up his ass...you'd think his fucking mustache would tickle his asshole.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Fisherball summed up at its finest. Those last 3 wins saved his job......Yay.......can't wait for 7-9 again next year.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Vikings, Ravens, and now this, that's the playoffs right there! Three tip-toe run calls in a row, unbelievable!

Ramatik

Starter
Keenum is not the answer going forward. This was an overall bad day. Our vaunted corners blew a lot of plays today as well.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We need a QB, a MLB, a big play WR, and above all competent coaching.

We can probably find all, or almost all, of those this off-season. It may not make us world-beaters but it will make us playoff calibre.

The problem? Jeff Fisher's job is safe so even if we find the first three IT WON'T EVEN FRIGGIN' MATTER. I can't believe this incompetence is accepted at the NFL level. Just outrageous.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
We had it. A non-losing season after over a decade. A soft opponent that is going to clean out it's entire staff. Blaine fucking Gabbert. Jim Tomsula. We just beat the Hawks at Seattle. 8-8 would have felt like a minor victory in this dismal season.

Fuck Fisher. Bring in a coach that doesn't bang rocks in a cave when drawing up an offense. Get a quarterback worth a damn. Whatever talent this team has is being completely wasted. Unacceptable season and at this point, we can expect something similar next year.

The Niners tried to give us a win. They tried to tank and we didn't fucking take the gimmie. The fucking lay-up man. A sure fire slam dunk.

I hate this.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
We're not even mediocre! We're as close as you can get to mediocre without actually being it.

27-36-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.