Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude, I didn't say anything about Foles, Keenum, GZ, or Fisher. I purposely singled out those games because they were close and we had an opportunity to win it at the end, rather than other ones were we got our asses handed to us.

I'm just saying that it sucks that we struggle to win the close ones. Truly, how much better are the Chiefs than us? How many games earlier in the year did Carolina squeak by? Winning close games consistently is not luck.
I know you didn't single them out its my mistake that I thought you was saying that Fisher was the reason you lost and I apologize for making that assumption all I'm saying is that better QB play we still win those games

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They came out flat on defense and only the Dline picked it up in the second half. True and JJ were way off for much of the game.

The entire game had a meaningless feel. Is it because Gurley was out? Did Fisher figure/know his job was safe and figured to take it easy in California, or were they house shopping all week?

How is the team not prepared to play their guts out for that will ?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like all of you, Fisher needed to be fired before he got on the plane back to St Louis. This was the classic game we should have won, but no. The team supposedly had these great practices in Napa....After a while, I don't care about excuses//I DONT CARE! Zuerline is a head case, he needs to be replaced. I don't think Fisher will be fired, because he was hired for this moment of a possible move by Kroenke..If he gets fired inmho, it;'s because the Rams think they are not leaving St Louis.........Right, now, I just don't give a f*ck.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
lol Kroenke hires a guy that wants to win but the only guy you credit with that desire to fix things and win is Fisher? Comical.
Wort?

If you think I think Fisher has done a good job then you my friend have a huge surprise on your hands.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Taking the long field goal would have been more acceptable if you had more confidence in the kicker and unit.

Greg has had a terrible season. I swear the Rams have had at least 4 kicks blocked. The long filed goal is not an acceptable decision. It's the absolute wrong decision 100 times out of 100 especially when you are 7-8 fighting for a .500 season against a division opponent. You have nothing to lose but your pride. That's what you are fighting for. A decade long streak of losing seasons can be snapped and you can have your best record as a coach for this team and you pack it up and walk away. Gutless.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There needed to be a gutsy, go for it pass somewhere in the last set of downs..Not running it up the gut when they know you are going to do it damn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE THE WHOLE COACHING STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And I swear, some of you wouldn't know good QBing if it bit you in the ass.

Don't get offended when people aren't in the sort of mood to hear a delusional opinion.
Come on Jrry - these are both aimed at posters and not the team.

All that aside - I fucking hate vent threads. Ooh look - we lost. We need a bunch of people griping now to make it better. Sorry guys. Just not down with these threads. I could really give a shit about whining and bitching about what went wrong. We lost. It's a game. I love my Rams. I'm done with the loss. Next?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
(y)
Interesting but not vent material!

You do get a like for the effort(y)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I know you didn't single them out its my mistake that I thought you was saying that Fisher was the reason you lost and I apologize for making that assumption all I'm saying is that better QB play we still win those games

No worries, bro. Yep, we definitely need better QB play, there's no denying that haha

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
So funny. All the complaints about running the ball and going for the kick. But if they would have called a pass that's picked off and San Fran scores, everyone here would be saying "you fuckin idiots, run the ball and kick the damn field goal". Can't blame too much on fisher in my opinion. He didn't make Quick drop a couple. Didn't make Cook drop one. Didn't make Keenum horribly overthrow Welker or his receivers streaking down field. Not his fault Kendricks whiffed. At the end of the day, I don't even care. We moved up three draft spots and possible just set ourselves up for an easier move up to get a QB(Goff?). Everyone on the team deserves some blame. Oh yeah, you too Mo Alexander.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should be called the apathy thread. Herm Edwards should call Fisher and tell him you play to WIN the game

Herm edwards would have done the exact same thing. He's the last person i would want to call Fisher.

The only person i want to talk to Fisher is bad toupee man to tell him to pack his bags and fuck the right off.

Rams fans have suffered enough with coaches that are scared of their own shadow. Get a hc that is man enough to go for wins dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.