Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Because I pass someone gets blown out on a catch now Austin hurt I'm just saying anything can happen the field goal is a higher percentage play then hoping for a non turnover

The field goal from 48 yards with an inconsistent kicker is not the higher percentage play. You go make that kick shorter or hope you get a touchdown. You're telling me you don't go for the win because an injury happened to one of your defenders and now you're afraid an offensive player MIGHT, MAYBE, POSSIBLY get hurt? Fisher shouldn't be coaching high school softball if that's his reasoning.

Athos

Legend

After playing on the greatest offense to walk this Earth, no doubt he's pissed seeing his team become the shittiest offense to walk this Earth...... 4 seasons runnings and getting worse each passing year.

Garbage coaching means garbage team means garbage offense from the stone age, means great D players being wasted on garbage team, means why the FUCK would they wanna stay on this rank ass mess that smells worse than Rosie O'Donald's ASS on a 100 degree day.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think it's obvious that without Gurley this offense is nothing. This offense has no real playmakers outside of him. Austin is a nice player, but he needs someone to take all the pressure off him for hI'm to make the big splash plays. We NEED playmakers this offseason.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It wasn't 50+
48 is pretty close. that being said, who was kendricks suppose to block. it seemed like one guy went to his right and the blocker to his left. if kendricks goes left, that leaves the other guy a free run. of course the ball may have been........................... does it really matter? other than a shameful loss to the shameful 49s, life goes on.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The field goal from 48 yards with an inconsistent kicker is not the higher percentage play. You go make that kick shorter or hope you get a touchdown. You're telling me you don't go for the win because an injury happened to one of your defenders and now you're afraid an offensive player MIGHT, MAYBE, POSSIBLY get hurt? Fisher shouldn't be coaching high school softball if that's his reasoning.
Since we are talking about variables what happens if we do go for the touchdown or more yards and we have a turnover now honestly tell me the same ones in this thread wouldn't be saying why not go for the field goal. The only sure thing in that scenario is that a field goal wins the game. We can all say what should have happened after the fact but the only thing we know for sure is that a field goal wins the game.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan

Yeah, that was after our Defense made a hell of a play.

And where was our pass rush, only 1 sack?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
48 is pretty close. that being said, who was kendricks suppose to block. it seemed like one guy went to his right and the blocker to his left. if kendricks goes left, that leaves the other guy a free run. of course the ball may have been........................... does it really matter? other than a shameful loss to the shameful 49s, life goes on.
Kendricks had the guy to his left the one to his right got picked up kendricks fell to the ground

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Today was a nice reminder that you can count on this team to play down to the level of competition.

Enormously disappointing loss. I love Fish, but have had enough. Praying that Stan makes a change.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeff Fisher snags defeat out of the jaws of victory once again....

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No guts, should have gone for the end zone instead of playing for the fucking field goal. Will Fisher ever learn.

GZ sucks and should not be back big leg no heart can't get it done when the game is on the line, not just today, his whole career. One of the places we should be able to improve over the off season.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I can't believe Fisher is safe. Are they hiring at Rams Park? I am remarkably average as well. I also wore Costa sunglasses before JF.

Aaron Donald might be the best player in the game. He deserves more than this!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A WEEK IN NAPA
How I Fucked A Rams Dream of 8-8
By Jeff Fisher

I want to kill myself - I'm currently alone drinking beers while my family doesn't understand why I was crying and pounding the walls with my fist after "a game"

I don't know either anymore

I have no idea what happened in Napa unless the coaching staff rented some wigwam and performed circle jerks thinking hey saved their job

TOMSULA FUCKED YOU LIKE RON JEREMY

What did they do there?!!!! Drink wine and eat grapes - I need answers!!! Fisher are you guys gonna go to Big Sur now or fucking Carmel?!!!!

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
IM SO PISSED

my wife got all mad at me, not cuae of you Fisher, I take full responsibility for my spasms on the floor in front of my wife and kids - I take 100% responsibility for ruining Downton Abbey night for the wife and kids cause I can't control the fact I have zero control over all the fucked up moves you make, Mr Fisher

Look dudes, I can't blame my wife, I cracked a beer -- thinking it was a victory beer -- only to have Greg Zuerlein "get close" and hurled the beer into the Christmas tree -- then the screaming and moaning began
-- turns out my wife doesn't like to see that in her man crying and rolling around on the ground ....

But seriously guys, this loss really has messed with me.... I can't take much more of this....

Clean house
Revise all mock drafts with the headliner "CUT Zuerlien"

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If Files would have played better we would be in the playoffs.. you see how that works

Dude, I didn't say anything about Foles, Keenum, GZ, or Fisher. I purposely singled out those games because they were close and we had an opportunity to win it at the end, rather than other ones were we got our asses handed to us.

I'm just saying that it sucks that we struggle to win the close ones. Truly, how much better are the Chiefs than us? How many games earlier in the year did Carolina squeak by? Winning close games consistently is not luck.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Since we are talking about variables what happens if we do go for the touchdown or more yards and we have a turnover now honestly tell me the same ones in this thread wouldn't be saying why not go for the field goal. The only sure thing in that scenario is that a field goal wins the game. We can all say what should have happened after the fact but the only thing we know for sure is that a field goal wins the game.

If we turn it over then it's on either Keenum's poor accuracy or someone's poor ball security. I'm for going for a shorter kick or TD. I'm not for an almost 50 yard kick with GZ and his shitty quad muscle and his inconsistent play along with how many blocked kicks this year?

I know a field goal wins the game, but I also know that the shorter it is the better chance it has at being successful and Fisher didn't try to get closer. He decided to go with an ineffective running game. He decided to run it knowing it would most likely get stuffed for minimal gain.

Push the fucking ball down the field. You have 7 wins. That's the best you have done in 4 years. Don't be a fucking coward. Give your team every chance to win.

Athos

Legend
Eleven touchdown passes this year by the offense. ELEVEN.

But like, Foles.

But like, Keenum.

But like, but like, but like.

Fisher wouldn't know a competent QB if it morphed into a 3-legged walked and talking Alligator in a pink tutu wearing crocks, and came up and bitch slapped his ass.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's because he cares more about giving STL a good product than Kroenke does.
lol Kroenke hires a guy that wants to win but the only guy you credit with that desire to fix things and win is Fisher? Comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.