Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
So what if they fumble or throw an interception then all of yall would be on him to kick the field goal, it's easy to be in your home on your couch saying your should have would have could have but at the end of the day the field goal wins the game
Even Tomsula trusted his QB enough to throw you're telling me Fisher can't do the same?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You go back and watch those games. I don't make excuses for losers. The QBs suck...Fisher handpicked them. But his game management with the lead sucks just as much. Losing records year after freaking year. You're not going to justify that bullcrap.
Not justifying anything I never liked foles never liked the extension but Keenum played very good today and the decision for the field goal was the right decision and the other games we lost definitely wasn't on Fisher that's all I'm saying I hate that we didn't win either but it doesn't make my commons sense runaway

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol, this is such a typical Fisher loss. Oh well, better draft position now.
isnt that sad that is how Rams fans "prop themselves up" after another dismal finale to a season?? so is it 13 or 14 ? not sure if we draft ahead of the eagles or not.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
So what if they fumble or throw an interception then all of yall would be on him to kick the field goal, it's easy to be in your home on your couch saying your should have would have could have but at the end of the day the field goal wins the game

Really? Why would we do that? The issue was that he always takes the safest route unless its a trick play. Fisher is a conservative, boring, burnt out, and ineffective coach.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even Tomsula trusted his QB enough to throw you're telling me Fisher can't do the same?
They had to throw the ball we were in field goal Range to WIN the game in OVERTIME Kendrick missed his block

Shoman01

Rookie
Fisher now has 10 more losses until he has the most of any head coach in NFL history. Stan will not fire him because he doesn't want to deal with finding a coach. If Stan remotely cared about wins and losses (beside money) the entire staff from the scouts up should be replaced. None of them have shown the ability to find or coach NFL level talent.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why the fuck do I do this to myself? Everytime I believe there is reason to be optimistic, the Rams piss themselves.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
We need a QB, a MLB, a big play WR, and above all competent coaching.

We can probably find all, or almost all, of those this off-season. It may not make us world-beaters but it will make us playoff calibre.

The problem? Jeff Fisher's job is safe so even if we find the first three IT WON'T EVEN FRIGGIN' MATTER. I can't believe this incompetence is accepted at the NFL level. Just outrageous.

Agree. I was very disappointed in JL55 today. He just isn't the presence we need in the middle. He isn't athletic enough and can't take on blocks at the point of attack.

Shoman01

Rookie
Really? Why would we do that? The issue was that he always takes the safest route unless its a trick play. Fisher is a conservative, boring, burnt out, and ineffective coach.
But he looks really cool wearing a baseball hat backwards!!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that happens then I can live with it, but a 48 yard field goal is not a sure thing, now if it was less than 40 yards then you may have a point, but you get as close as you can, don't be a puss and run 3 times and only net 1 yard resulted in a long FG with a questionable kicker.
seeing how said kicker missed one earlier from only 4 yards farther back.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The season ended the way Fishers tenure has been for 4 years. Last week and impressive win. This week they look totally unprepared and played poorly. Anyone who thought we were finally ready to turn that corner with 4 straight wins was once again fooled by this team.

Last year we finished with 3 straight losses. This year we finish with a poorly played loss against a hated division rival. The kind of game Fisher has been known for getting his team ready to play. But the propensity to follow a good game with a bad one was just too strong. And it was against a pretty bad team.

We finish with another losing season. Anyone who believes next year is the one that finally gets over the hump is wishful thinking. Yeah, it could happen. But after the last 4 seasons I don't see any reason to believe it. There's a reason this team cannot win enough to get to the playoffs, or even avoid a losing season. That reason is coming back for another season. And who knows how many after that.

The only saving grace is that the 49ers moved down the draft board and this win may have saved Tomsula's job. For that reason, whiner fans will hat

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Keenum is not the answer going forward. This was an overall bad day. Our vaunted corners blew a lot of plays today as well.

This

Tackling in the secondary was awful. I was especially surprised at McLeod today.

I don't see anyone suggesting that Keenum is the franchise QB; he's played fairly well but Rams need upgrade.

Catches by Quick, Britt and Cook at any time today would have made a difference

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They had to throw the ball we were in field goal Range to WIN the game in OVERTIME Kendrick missed his block
And you don't give the guy suffering a quad injury an easier field goal because?

No reason not to gain more yards and give GZ an easier kick.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that happens then I can live with it, but a 48 yard field goal is not a sure thing, now if it was less than 40 yards then you may have a point, but you get as close as you can, don't be a puss and run 3 times and only net 1 yard resulted in a long FG with a questionable kicker.
How about the oline and running back make something happen lol its crazy how the PLAYERS actually get a pass but the coach is to blame like he was the one who didn't block and only got 1 yard

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Funny how this game can really sour the last three wins and an optimistic off-season.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA

It is fine to play for FG when you are in solid range. doing three runs in a row when you are at a 35yrd FG fine play it safe, don't do it when your kicking 50+ FG, especially when your line has allowed several blocks this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.