Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What sucks is even if the officiating was down the middle fair, we played so poorly we probably lose anyways. Foles is horrible, but I would keep him in there so we can tank and draft his replacement. Our receivers are still horrible. It's so depressing. Year after year we suck.
Ain't no way we win that game if the officials called every one of those penalties against the Bears.

I honestly can't give an assessment of our receivers after that embarrassment. The dropped balls were still bad throws. A receiver should be able to expect the ball to be somewhere near where it needs to be without having to sky or dive for the ball EVERY FREAKING TIME. Foles was throwing like a knuckleball pitcher on a bad day. And though I would like to say that every player has a bad day and this was one of those for Foles, I haven't seen the truly GOOD day from Foles.

I so much wanted to be wrong about Foles. I broke down his game against us last year when people were saying he had a good game. He was abysmally inaccurate. He had two bailout passes where he threw it up for absolute grabs and the referees rewarded him with PI calls. He was missing his spots all game and we completely beat ourselves that game.

But as much as I had hoped I wasn't seeing the real Foles, obviously I was. And what I really don't get is that if your QB is having that bad (epically bad) of an outing, how much worse could EITHER Keenum or Mannion be? Keenum should have been put in at the half and then just to spite the fans and show who was in control, Fisher puts in Keenum and doesn't allow him to throw a pass. Can't have the fans second guessing - eh Fisher?

I'm not going to take this out of the vent thread but I am really pissed at Fisher right now. There is absolutely no excuse for what we saw out there today. And I place that square at the feet of the coaching staff.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We struggle completing passes, I'm sure we would have slowed our own momentum. It was a horribly officiated game. Absolutely terrible.

Yes. But if they called the game fairly, it would have been closer which means more Gurley and much less Foles.

Athos

Legend
Todd Gurley ran it 12 times today.

Nick Foles threw it 36 times.

What in the ever living F&#@ is that?

Especially when the Bears are MUCH better at Pass D than Run D.

But this is what happens when your offense shits the bed and your D is weaker than a wet paper bag. Throw when playing from behind. Yet...even down 10 to 14 they had enough time to run it with Todd.

Fucking fail across the board other than Bradley Marquez who actually got WIDE DA FUCK OPEN numerous times by my count.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It is definitely time to go with Keenum. Foles has proven he is not of NFL quality.

Now the question is.... are we better off sticking with Foles regardless, in the hope of him continuing to suck and the Rams getting a higher draft pick? Or does that plan carry too much risk? What if Foles somehow has a good last couple games, earns some trust back, people start making excuses for him (of which there are many -> new system, new coordinatory, o-line), and Snisher decides to keep Foles under centre for next season?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The refs screwed us this game 2 touchdowns was allowed because of non calls I was at Ozzies downtown and even the Bears fan was agreeing that the refs was severely screwing us

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Foles is a hot mess and needs to sit just go back and watch and count all throws that sail over a receiver is thrown late or thrown off target it's ridiculous.

Big Willie

Starter
Like so many of the posters on the ROD site, I am at a loss. The team was at home, right? The Bears were playing on a short week, right? The Bears had more injuries to key players, right? Then what happened? At some point players who make the same mistakes every week have to be benched, don't they? How do you let GRob have that performance without sitting him on the bench for at least a few plays? It appeared to me that Foles missed several wide open receivers, throwing too high often, late or just way off target. Is that footwork? Throwing motion? Receivers not in the right spot? Why hasn't the coaching addressed these issues? Britt, dude, what's up with you? Gotta catch the tough balls too. I am at a loss.....

markstewart67

Rookie
Gotta get a QB!! I feel sick after watching that.....I thought for sure we were gonna beat the Bears!! We need a quarterback!!! We are about 4 offensive players away from being a great team....QB...WR...C...G. DAMNIT, Im so sick of losing all the time!!! Come on Rams!!!!!!

FRO

Legend
Yes. But if they called the game fairly, it would have been closer which means more Gurley and much less Foles.
Point well taken, but our defense played poorly too. They game planned against us great. They we ready, we weren't.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Foles is the worst, most inaccurate quarterback I have ever seen ! If he plays ever again I will be shocked.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
This team sucks so friggin hard it's pathetic. my entire week spent anticipating a good game and get this crap. Kinda like dating a girl who never puts out, eventually you gotta give her sister a ride.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
A depressing thought just hit me...I think we have the 2nd worst starting QB in the NFL. If Kaepernick was starting, we'd have the worst.

Kaepernick can at least do lots of damage with his legs, though. I'd say it's pretty close. I might actually prefer Kaep at this point.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey @blackbart - I realize this is a vent thread and just about anything goes but your post was just too over-the-top. Attacking St. Louis and the fans there got your post deleted.

Btw @FRO - I deleted his quoted post because we don't want it on here. Sorry.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fucking idiots put Keenum in so he could hand the ball off.

Good call Fisher, pack your bag and get the fuck out

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hey @blackbart - I realize this is a vent thread and just about anything goes but your post was just too over-the-top. Attacking St. Louis and the fans there got your post deleted.

Btw @FRO - I deleted his quoted post because we don't want it on here. Sorry.
There isn't more of a fan out there than me.

Why you doing deleting posts for venting in the vent thread?

Everything I said was true.

They all deserve to get pounded on after that POS display

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Maybe. But football is a game of momentum. If they call this game fairly, it's a completely different game. Tripleshit made sure that didn't happen. He needs to be called out for fixing a game.
This crew saw things that just didn't happen.