Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
There is plenty to go around for everyone and no one should be exempt, there were still plenty of Rams fans there today how is it they are still supporting their team with their pocket books but others are not and that is ok?

I know. It's like, no other city in America has attendance problems for losing and relocating teams. I remember the roaring crowds in Houston and LA when their teams sucked and were leaving.......oh no wait that never happened. I get being upset over a loss but come on.

iced

hard to blame the officials when you're the 32nd ranked offense going into the game, and then have a pathetic showing..

this is a fisher team....bottom half offense, and shit loads of penalties...been consistently going on throughout his career, not just his time here...how would you expect anything different?

blame the refs all you want - history indicates otherwise

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I still believe in the dream of what this team could be. It's the dream I had before the season. That dream is this...

Foles hits his open guys consistently and does a great job of reading the defense.

Rams OL maul for Gurley and Mason making the passing game easy for guys like Cook to get open.

Defense shuts down any opponent who isn't an elite offense.

Has that happened? No, not at all to a large degree. But can it happen and is it too late? Yes it can and no it's not too late with an ARZ loss. Wild Card is a pipe dream at this point. Many on here will say everything I'm saying is a pipe dream. But I still believe... kinda. Almost like we need a great awakening.

The difference of this team having a great game and terrible game is very, very, slim. The opportunities are there, the execution and discipline is abysmal.

Can we turn it around in time before it's too late? Stay tuned, we are all hardcore SEA fans tonight. We simply can't drop behind three games to ARZ with seven games left.

So let's keep our chins up. I'll only really be sad if ARZ wins tonight. Then I'll be on the same level of gloom as you guys.

I may still attend a game or two IF ARZ loses and the Rams pull of some mighty upsets. I just can't attend games when I'm sorta cash strapped and my team is finished. Just can't do that.

So let's see what happens. I think SEA loses tonight.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That was one of the most disappointing games I've ever seen.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
There goes whatever playoff hopes we had. Now we're back to the "scary upset team". Fucking shoot me.

Out-coached and out-played.

The pre-snap penalties and holding calls, it's like our boys blocking were playing 12th man for the Bears D.

The Bears are a decent team, but it's unacceptable to get blown out at home by them when you think of yourself as a playoff team.

Speaking of playoffs, shouldn't we have been in this division? We get a headstart on the Hawks and the Niners collapse and we are barely in third place at the moment.

Every defense has a bad game but this was obscene. We let a replacement level TE out run the entire team. We couldn't cover a screen in the first half.

Speaking of that TE who has been out of the league for what, two years? Yeah, he has out produced our big money tight ends in his last two games. That's barely an exaggeration. 2 games of Zach Miller > half a season of Kendricks and Cook combined. How much of our cap space is tied up in those two? Like, 18% or something like that this year.

I'm confident in finally saying how I feel about Foles now. He is not a franchise QB. He is not even a stop-gap unless we are trying to fail. He has proven to be one of the least effective starters in the league. Outside of the Niner debacle of the quarterback position, who does he out rank?

Then again, who knows. This system isn't very QB friendly. Our passing game is in the stone age. The offense, once fresh in it's use of Tavon and a team built on big plays, has become predictable and one dimensional. Worst third down offense in I have seen in my life. Pitiful that today was an improvement over that past few weeks.

I am back on the fire Fisher bandwagon. This team never changes. Same as it has been for four years.

EDIT: By the way, when it's 10-10, keep giving it to the best player on the offense. Going away from Todd and going to the terrible passing game? Awful.

dhaab

Rookie
Jeff Fisher is a complete joke of a head coach. If this gets deleted, so be it, but he has no business doing what he does anymore. There is FAR too much talent on this team to be getting blown out at home to a below average Bears team. Embarrassing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I can see why 90% of fans easily run to the Pats, Steelers, Broncos or even the Seachickens when they are winning football games and in the hunt every year. But, that's the easy way out. I love the stumblebum Rams. The Foles trade now looks like a bad meth explosion. I think we would be as bad or worse if we still had Bradford. Hang tough my Rams brothers. A change is gonna come.
I love this post.... however I fear the change may somehow be for the worse. This team needs a diaper change at this point. They have filled this pair of Pampers with horrible shit.

rfa77

UDFA
I've been getting Sunday Ticket for the past 5 years just to see my Rams. This year, I talked DTV into giving it to me for free. And, today's game is the first one I turned off at the start of the 4th qtr. I finally reached my limit. I couldn't take it anymore...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeff Fisher is a complete joke of a head coach. If this gets deleted, so be it
That's the beauty of the vent thread.
All bets are off up in here.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
It's as simple as this. Season tiks are a big commitment. $200 for the seats leave at ten home after 4. 100$ for lunch and parking. Been doing it since 95 with the Rams. Hire a real oc next year or im not interested anymore. Will watch from home.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I've got nothing to vent but a sigh of despair.

I've lost faith in Fisher to turn this team around. Four years in, with all the high draft picks and all the talent, at least D, we should be way beyond losses like this. Today's game tells us we are not.

And Foles' has been an absolute disaster at QB. All the Rams needed him to be was merely average, nothing special, just average. He had two good games out of the first four, but now, for five games in a row he has been just awful, missing open receivers, throwing poor passes to the ones that are open, you name it. He looks light years away from being average. I've resisted calling for Keenum, but I really think it's time the Rams give him a try, at this point they have nothing to lose. Hell, if Keenum can even be below average, he'd be better than what Foles is at this point.

Couple that with officials that don't call the game down the middle, another OC that can't seem to call plays with any consistency, and the fact that we are completely snakebit on the OL (we've now lost both our opening day starting Gs for the season).

I don't like to be a pessimist, but at some point you have to see something that tells you this team is going to get over the hump, and I just don't see it here. Just tantalizing glimpses here and there that never materialize into something more.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'm in Florida on a family vacation and couldn't watch the game. We lose by 24 to the fucking Bears? I saw we were up 7-0. Then.... Wtf!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I just don't understand how a team can be so bad year after year. Different players, different coaches, same results. I've been a Rams fan for 43 years now, they have had 18 winning seasons in that time span. I feel like i'm Charlie Brown attempting to kick the ball Lucy is holding. Every year I set the expectation bar low, and just about every year they slither under it.
now that is fucking depressing

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I love this post.... however I fear the change may somehow be for the worse. This team needs a diaper change at this point. They have filled this pair of Pampers with horrible crap.

So what you're saying is, the coaches are like diapers. They need to be change for the same reason.