Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Teams are just loading up and scheming to stop the run. Even if they get caught in a bad call, they are willing to take the chance that Foles won't connect.

Only 12 carries for Gurley? I think 7 of those were in the first quarter. I guess that's gonna happen when you get down multiple scores in the second half.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

Athos

Legend
GRob may have had tickytack penalties against.... But still penalties.

I'm tired of waiting for this guy to show something.

In fact. I'm fucking tired of Fisher and Sneads obsession with raw undeveloped talent.

That shit ain't working for us. If everyone takes 3 years to develop, your team will suck and your coaches suck too.

Fucking joke team with joke ass leadership all the way to the big fish who doesn't give a fuck about football and winning in general. Just the fucking greenbacks

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
With an ARZ loss tonight, Rams are still very much alive as shocking as that is.

Our Rams are not even close to alive. Please be realistic. Brown is done, Robinson cannot block, Havenstien is injured, Foles does not play competent football, all defenses will key on Gurley with probably 9 in the box!

Athos

Legend
Can't believe I passed up a late November 66 and sunny day to waste my time with this shit.

That's honestly what I'm really fucked pissed about right now.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Yeah I just looked it up. Gurley had 5 total carries after the 1st quarter. Unreal.

Snead and Fisher want to make this a physical running football team. If your QB play is so bad, that you aren't in a position to even run the ball, you might have some decisions to make.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am tired of the "shoot, we'll fix that" from Fisher..YOU ARN'T FIXING ANYTHING. We are undisciplined....But I'm so glad that Wes Welker "had so much fun this week!!!!!!":gtfo:

Fisher needs to go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Its time to see if Battle can play LT. Grob just can't plat outside, hes too slow.
Foles baffles me. Man, he sure looks the part, but constantly overthrowing big WR's? WTF
Cigs may not be ready to run an offense in the NFL.
We should have signed Nicks AND Welker. Dropping 10% of Foles passes makes a bad situation worse.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I'm not judging him on this game. He doesn't seem as beastly as the last two years. I'm not even saying he's playing poorly. He doesn't look as unstoppable as last year.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've just got in, what the fuck happened?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I've just got in, what the freak happened?
Foles had one of the worst performances I've seen a QB have in a Rams jersey and again we were flat and unfocused and the other team painfully outcoached.

Just a poor all around Rams team effort when the playoffs are on the line, this is akin to us getting punked by the Hawks back in 2010 to lose the playoffs then, we just seemed like we don't want it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've just got in, what the freak happened?

A quick summary:
1. Jeff Tripleshit fixed the game.
2. Nick Foles was unbelievably bad. Like literally unbelievably bad. You'll have to watch to understand.
3. Defense didn't show up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You know what I'm looking forward to this week? Writers being criticised by posters for being negative about the Rams, almost as if we didn't just lose to the Bears by 3 scores, and aren't 4-5. Guess what this isn't a good team, any criticism it receivers is well earned by the players and coaches.

If that crosses the attacking posters line please do delete.
I don't think this crosses lines. The Rams played like shit today. But even with as bad as Foles played and as bad of a coaching game I saw, I will not resort to calling players and coaches names. I think we can convey that just fine without having to resort to that level. I also won't call anyone out for being somehow optimistic after this or saying something good about the Rams. It's not necessary.

Criticism? Absolutely. This game was an abomination. But criticize the game and specifics about it in the main board. It's not going to be easy as I honestly don't recall the Rams playing a worse game in 47 years of watching them. But let's at least try.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
We need to instantly move Greg Robinson to the guard

I agree with you on him being a permanent guard, but we didn't bother to actually have a backup LT. Who would play there? What pissed me off was that our OL coach flat states in the off-season that he doesn't know how to pass block and we just pencil him on as the starter and look for no other veteran depth at all. This OL implosion was predictable from the outset.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I can't believe how poor the officiating was. That third holding call on Robinson was BS. That stuff was happening to our D Line every play!!