Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Might as well start this early before the first page is flooded with venting.

You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches. Let's keep our anger confined to this thread.

10iidll.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care if I'm called reactionary. We need a new Head Coach. Jeff Fisher is not the man to get the job done.

And we need a new QB. I don't want to see Nick Foles on the field again. To quote Roberto Duran: NO MAS.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
this game's been over

Foles is HOT FUCKING TRASH and needs to get all the way the fuck off this team. Doesn't see wide open receivers and when he does he throws 10 yards over their heads

pretty much done with Fisher. We're never going anywhere but 7-9 to 9-7 with him. Arians was right.

Defense didn't show up today but they're not the problem

Another season in the books at the halfway point WOO HOO where's the draft thread?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, I know the game ain't over yet. But the outcome isn't in doubt.

How many people actually believed this was a legit playoff contender before today? I'll admit, I bought into it. I was fooled. I guess the good news is, I won't be as committed to watch every game now that they're out of it. I can get some things done on Sunday.

I wonder if we'll be that team no playoff contender wants to play? We thought they were last year and they lost 3 in a row to end the season. Whatever we thought we had this year was nothing more than fool's gold.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Offense overall is extremely inconsistent. I think it is time to give Keenum some starts now to see what he can do. If the Rams defense isn't dominant or can't force turnovers for the offense then this team pretty much doesn't have a chance. In the offseason they need to have a retool of the skill positions. Target Jeffrey as a #1 WR and see what can be had for a new QB. I'm calling it now unfortunately, this team is not going to the playoffs. Let's see what Keenum can do now. I would like Fisher to be gone too but I don't see that happening. For what reason I don't know or understand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, you beat me by a few seconds. Mods, can you merge this?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This team is aweful and doesnt deserve to be in the playoff hunt! The offense is downright offensive! I hate how badly they teased me this season! Same old sorry rams...

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
beat me to it

Foles is HOT FUCKING TRASH and needs to get all the way the fuck off this team. Doesn't see wide open receivers and when he does he throws 10 yards over their heads

pretty much done with Fisher. We're never going anywhere but 7-9 to 9-7 with him. Arians was right.

Defense didn't show up today but they're not the problem

Another season in the books at the halfway point WOO HOO where's the draft thread?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Well we tried our best against what is obviously an offensive and defensive juggernaut in Chicago. Right? Right?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
You know what I'm looking forward to this week? Writers being criticised by posters for being negative about the Rams, almost as if we didn't just lose to the Bears by 3 scores, and aren't 4-5. Guess what this isn't a good team, any criticism it receivers is well earned by the players and coaches.

If that crosses the attacking posters line please do delete.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The qb play is just brutal. Foles needs to sit. This is really pissing me off

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Some actually thought we were a playoff contender. We're nothing of the sort. I don't see us reaching .500. We have 7 games left and I don't see us winning 4 to get to .500. Another 6 or 7 win season. A Jeff Fisher trait.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
so both the redskins and bears who we blew out last year returned the favor this year when we're better then we were LOL fuck me I hate football

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You know what I'm looking forward to this week? Writers being criticised by posters for being negative about the Rams, almost as if we didn't just lose to the Bears by 3 scores, and aren't 4-5. Guess what this isn't a good team, any criticism it receivers is well earned by the players and coaches.

If that crosses the attacking posters line please do delete.

I agree. They're not deserving of any praise. They just are not a good team. They're not even an average team. Losing record every year since Fisher got here. You are what your record says you are. Fisher is a losing coach in St. Louis.