Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I have to say, when my wife told me at noon or so she wanted to go out and order a new stove for our new house, I was kind of annoyed. By the time we got back I just launched into packing for the move with a smile on my face. Thanks Rams for so aggressively giving me back my Sunday.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well we tried our best against what is obviously an offensive and defensive juggernaut in Chicago. Right? Right?
Sometimes humor is the best response - eh? Thanks for that. After today, it's pretty hard for me to muster a smile.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Embarrassing to say the least . Year after year of being fooled . They are no closer to being in the playoffs than they were 3 years ago .

FRO

Legend
What sucks is even if the officiating was down the middle fair, we played so poorly we probably lose anyways. Foles is horrible, but I would keep him in there so we can tank and draft his replacement. Our receivers are still horrible. It's so depressing. Year after year we suck.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I can't believe how poor the officiating was. That third holding call on Robinson was BS. That stuff was happening to our D Line every play!!
I knew what this game was going to be when they didn't call that very first false start in the game, they were looking to punish the 'dirty' Rams and decided that the Bears could do no wrong.

DenverRam

Starter
Well, since you're in a good mood...find a way to bring us our savior...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWnViL3rGw

people can make fun, but i witnessed that year live. They became the #1 power house rushing team under tim. Tim also gave 110% and then some on every play. Rams need a culture shock, and tim would definitely do that.

Denver went from a team of mercs, to a team that would play 100% every play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What sucks is even if the officiating was down the middle fair, we played so poorly we probably lose anyways. Foles is horrible, but I would keep him in there so we can tank and draft his replacement. Our receivers are still horrible. It's so depressing. Year after year we suck.

Maybe. But football is a game of momentum. If they call this game fairly, it's a completely different game. Tripleshit made sure that didn't happen. He needs to be called out for fixing a game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
people can make fun, but i witnessed that year live. They became the #1 power house rushing team under tim. Tim also gave 110% and then some on every play. Rams need a culture shock, and tim would definitely do that.

I'm only half joking. I'm 100% serious on preferring Tebow to Foles.

FRO

Legend
Maybe. But football is a game of momentum. If they call this game fairly, it's a completely different game. Tripleshit made sure that didn't happen. He needs to be called out for fixing a game.
We struggle completing passes, I'm sure we would have slowed our own momentum. It was a horribly officiated game. Absolutely terrible.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200w.gif

Oh the humanity!
200w.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

I would say we would have lost that game convincingly even if the refs were heavily in our favor.

FRO

Legend
Current Peyton Manning may give Foles a run for his money as worst starter in the league.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I e said it before fisher built a team to win in our division .. Trouble is he forgot about the other teams who we play who aren't in it

I used to buy game pass every year and every year we sucked hard I didn't do but it this year and decided to watch the redzone broadcast on sky ... I've hardly seen the Rams on it.

I was almost tempted to buy it for the rest of the season after we started to look alive again so glad I went with my head instead of my heart

Fisher has got to go imo

iced

just gonna say this now and get it over with

I am done with foles - his play at QB is just garbage (from reads to accuracy)

I am done with fisher - this team is constantly one of the worst in penalties, and he has no idea how to generate a good offense (whether its building it or running one).

thank you for helping build the team, but we no longer need your services.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Todd Gurley ran it 12 times today.

Nick Foles threw it 36 times.

What in the ever living F&#@ is that?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A depressing thought just hit me...I think we have the 2nd worst starting QB in the NFL. If Kaepernick was starting, we'd have the worst.