Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I saw this coming after the first couple games but sadly it would take a complete implosion in multiple games before the bottom fell out for the fans. Foles from the beginning looked like shit and it was obvious there was zero progression from him since the beginning. cant read a defense, is oblivious to open recievers, throws everything over the head or off by a mile, moves like a sloth and throws as slow as one. there is NOTHING he does well or even average and is absolutely the worst starting QB in the NFL right now. hopefully that soon will no longer be the case if Fisher has the sack to bench him. blame the line too but there are and have been plenty of worse lines with better QB play. right now idk wtf Cignetti is thinking but I'm not sure I can shit on him yet when his starting QB is playing way worse than Davis or Hill ever did last year. all he was asking for was a few good play action passes a game from his QB but that was too much to ask. hey Napoleon call up your Uncle and see if he's free to start under center next week :jerkoff:

FRO

Legend
There isn't more of a fan out there than me.

Why you doing deleting posts for venting in the vent thread?

Everything I said was true.

They all deserve to get pounded on after that POS display
Because it's going to lead to stupid relocation arguments that we have avoided on this board. Yeah there were a lot of Chicago fans there, but to act like the Rams and Kroenke don't bear a majority of the blame for that is just silly.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

When it's 4th down on your own 20 yard line and the qb throws it 3 yards short of the marker to a well covered receiver there's nothing much you can say.

Foles is like mack truck chained to the leg of the offense. When awful backups for the Rams look better than you then you have to have a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Done.

Not the fans who live in St. Louis. That's out of bounds.
Whatever.
In passed year when they have been stinking the field up sure it gets tough to keep spending money. It's even harder when all you can do is buy the NFL ticket and jerseys and go to games in hostile territory but I still do that.

Today should have been a stadium filled with hope not bears fans

RamsFan14

Starter
I find it hard to defend Foles, he's looked erratic the past few weeks. Then again, I feel like stuff like this happens when you've taken so many shots as a QB! Hit WAY too much in the begining of the season and I feel like he's progressively gotten worse and can't handle pressure. Even when he has time now, he can't hit the open passes consistently because his mechanics are so off. Quite disappointing to say the least, he's looking much less like the answer in STL, which is sad. It's never over tell its over and I'd like to think he can comeback a better QB and handle the adversity, but man he's played some terrible football lately. Can't always pin it on the other offensive teammates. Quite frusterating :/

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Ain't no way we win that game if the officials called every one of those penalties against the Bears.

I honestly can't give an assessment of our receivers after that embarrassment. The dropped balls were still bad throws. A receiver should be able to expect the ball to be somewhere near where it needs to be without having to sky or dive for the ball EVERY FREAKING TIME. Foles was throwing like a knuckleball pitcher on a bad day. And though I would like to say that every player has a bad day and this was one of those for Foles, I haven't seen the truly GOOD day from Foles.

I so much wanted to be wrong about Foles. I broke down his game against us last year when people were saying he had a good game. He was abysmally inaccurate. He had two bailout passes where he threw it up for absolute grabs and the referees rewarded him with PI calls. He was missing his spots all game and we completely beat ourselves that game.

But as much as I had hoped I wasn't seeing the real Foles, obviously I was. And what I really don't get is that if your QB is having that bad (epically bad) of an outing, how much worse could EITHER Keenum or Mannion be? Keenum should have been put in at the half and then just to spite the fans and show who was in control, Fisher puts in Keenum and doesn't allow him to throw a pass. Can't have the fans second guessing - eh Fisher?

I'm not going to take this out of the vent thread but I am really pissed at Fisher right now. There is absolutely no excuse for what we saw out there today. And I place that square at the feet of the coaching staff.

Foles is continually a half a second late with everything. He never releases a ball before the receiver's breaks. It's like he's watching a film of the play unfold and then thinks "THROW NOW !"
Does he even understand this offense? Even our receivers (their term, not mine) appear to be getting frustrated.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kaepernick can at least do lots of damage with his legs, though. I'd say it's pretty close. I might actually prefer Kaep at this point.

That's what I'm saying haha. I'd rather have Kaepernick. But Gabbert is starting. I'll take Foles over Gabbert.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Because it's going to lead to stupid relocation arguments that we have avoided on this board. Yeah there were a lot of Chicago fans there, but to act like the Rams and Kroenke don't bear a majority of the blame for that is just silly.
There is plenty to go around for everyone and no one should be exempt, there were still plenty of Rams fans there today how is it they are still supporting their team with their pocket books but others are not and that is ok?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't agree with the commentator that there's still a chance to make the playoffs. The past 4-5 teams that made the playoffs did not have an offense as bad as ours. And its not like they're on the cusp ready to figure things out. They're not good enough personnel wise.
There won't be any playoffs, they won't even have a winning season.

Last edited:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Nick Foles - You freaking suck. Bye.
Cignetti - You abandoned the run way too early. Gurley never got a chance to get going.
Fisher - Please retire and never come back.
Williams - Your constant blitzing led to some gashes in the screen game.
Tripplett - Go get hit by a bus.

You got to admit Fisher looks impressive on the sideline with his arms folded like a statue.....impressive indeed. :confused:

Shoman01

Rookie
I just don't understand how a team can be so bad year after year. Different players, different coaches, same results. I've been a Rams fan for 43 years now, they have had 18 winning seasons in that time span. I feel like i'm Charlie Brown attempting to kick the ball Lucy is holding. Every year I set the expectation bar low, and just about every year they slither under it.

FRO

Legend
There is plenty to go around for everyone and no one should be exempt, there were still plenty of Rams fans there today how is it they are still supporting their team with their pocket books but others are not and that is ok?
I cannot fault fans for not spending their money on a bad product where the owner dislikes his customers. Those Rams fans that show up know due to recent history they will leave that stadium more depressed than when they entered it and even if it were still filled with 100% Rams fans the owner would still do whatever he could to move the team. I don't see how anybody can fault fans for being disgruntled and saving their hard earned money. 4 winning seasons in 25 years, that shouldn't resonate with any fan base.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Well, that's the season. I just hope that Enus will finally see through the Fisher fraud. Foles is what we thought he was.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
The refs screwed us this game 2 touchdowns was allowed because of non calls I was at Ozzies downtown and even the Bears fan was agreeing that the refs was severely screwing us

I guess they screwed us with those 83 + 87 yard scoring plays as well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
shouting.gif

My thread suddenly doesn't seem so deletable now does it. "Only the facts ma'am."