Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Jeff Fisher has to ABSOLUTELY without any doubt whatsoever bench Foles for the rest of the season. There is no other choice at all!
Then, Fisher also needs to be fired at the conclusion of the season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This just fucking sucks. We need a real QB. You can give foles all the excuses in the book but he's so damn inaccurate. How many plays we leave on the field because he can't make a throw an nfl passer is supposed to be able to make routinely I don't know and then we wonder why we can't convert on 3rd down. Then dot get me started on this "all world" defense that looks unreal for 3 games before taking the 4th game off...again. That's gotta be a coaching thing.

It's consistent in one thing. Flatter to deceive. We look great until it matters - then we suck for just long enough to take ourselves out of contention again then we can be great again. Immature, scared team who shoot themselves in the foot so we don't get o fail on the big stage. I feel absolutely done with them this afternoon.

That said I feel better after a vent. Thanks for that at least rod

Ram65

Legend
I don't care if I'm called reactionary. We need a new Head Coach. Jeff Fisher is not the man to get the job done.

And we need a new QB. I don't want to see Nick Foles on the field again. To quote Roberto Duran: NO MAS.

Agree on both points.

Time and time again this Rams team doesn't look ready to play @ home no less. Very telling when the announcers paraphrased Wes Welker saying this week or Friday was the most fun he has had in the NFL. his team is too lose and not focused on football.

Rainram

Starter
I don't care if I'm called reactionary. We need a new Head Coach. Jeff Fisher is not the man to get the job done.

And we need a new QB. I don't want to see Nick Foles on the field again. To quote Roberto Duran: NO MAS.

+ 1

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Foles looks like a rookie. He looks like he's never seen an NFL defense before. No way he can be the option moving forward.

Athos

Legend
Foles can get the FUCK OUT.
Fisher can get the FUCK OUT!

Triplette can go BREAK A FUCKING LEG! No........BOTH LEGS! AND ARMS!

Fuck this shitty excuse for a laughing stock offense.

Foles wouldn't be successful bobbing for fucking apples with a fucking net.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Well it seems the people questioning the moves in the off-season weren't just being negative after all.

Foles needs to go.
Jeff Fisher is not going to get us to where we need to go.
I think the whole shine is off GRob. His technique is so poor I don't think he can be fixed as a tackle.
We can't control the LOS.
Robert Quinn doesn't seem like the same player.

I just can't communicate how much I dislike Fisher's mentality on offense and player evaluation on offense. People have been telling me since the off-season that running teams are the new standard for NFL teams, I think this shows the slim narrow margin a team like that has in order to win a game. If you can't score, you can't win. It's just that simple. Being dominant on defense is not enough.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Too sad to vent. We gave them every excuse and all the patience in the world, all they had to do to not screw up this easy last half schedule is not suck.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, don't know who the commentator is, but he's telling it like it is with Foles. The other guy tried to sound positive that Foles will figure it out and he's been there before. But he disagreed and said Foles hasn't and we don't know if he can figure it out. I don't see how he can figure it out. He plain isn't good enough. He's no better than the backups we've had the past couple years and some could argue he's worse.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
If Jeff Fisher is still in the job Monday it speaks volumes about how much Kroenke cares about this football team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm with you.
4 years is enough.
I appreciate all he's done, cleaning up the wreckage and adding some talent.
But there is no reason to think anything will get better.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't agree with the commentator that there's still a chance to make the playoffs. The past 4-5 teams that made the playoffs did not have an offense as bad as ours. And its not like they're on the cusp ready to figure things out. They're not good enough personnel wise.

Athos

Legend
One more thing.

All those wins were fucking fool's gold.

Mainly a result of Gurley carrying this shitty team on his back.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been told that football is fun..right?..right?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I've never seen a QB that is as big as Foles, have so much trouble seeing the field and reading a D. He's 6'6!

This team has to make a move.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I don't get is the playcalling. That first drive was nice we ran some nice routes some misdirections and all in all was a good drive. Then we completely go away from that after that drive. Fisher will probably be asked about the change in playcalling after the first drive and he'll say something to the effect that "we can't use that kind of drive all the time that's not how we're built to win". Proof positive he needs to go.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Hahahahahaha 4 years in and we're putting in performances that Spags would even balk at?

I'm through.