Negative Nanny thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Goff will get the start eventually. Even if Keenum is playing average-to-good. I don't know why this is so hard to see. Fisher said he's bringing him up slowly, and he is. It's not like we were going to the Super Bowl with basically all rookies and 2nd year guys on offense and the same veteran receivers, so just let the process play out and enjoy days like this.

Exactly right......however (IMO), it is a tragedy that this is where we are after 4+ years.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today was a huge improvement.Too early to be calling it a mistake.

Eh. I wasn't impressed with the running game at all. Isn't that his primary responsibility? And his play-calling was frustrating.

Ramtooth16

UDFA
I don't think it was a good idea to make this your second post on a new forum. :LOL:
I didn't mean it to be a bashing of TG. I just felt all along that maybe he was being placed on a pedestal by the national and LA media when he has not proven it for the long haul. I hope he proves it, but I thought the hype was a bit premature. I still think he's going to be one of the best in the league.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
nope. sick of this team playing the seahawks like its the superbowl only to completely crap the bed the following week against a team they should beat.. not getting my hopes up til that changes

Would you prefer us losing against the Seahawks instead of beating their arses to a pulp? Come on, man, let's just celebrate the fact that we beat them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
nope. sick of this team playing the seahawks like its the superbowl only to completely crap the bed the following week against a team they should beat.. not getting my hopes up til that changes

I kind of know what you mean. It's not ideal that we treat these douches as our superbowl every year. But a win is a win, and against a hated division rival? How can you be upset? I know you're not, there's no need to be negative about the score or the win, there is obviously concern with some stuff - re: offensive line, Gurley not getting going yet etc.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I didn't mean it to be a bashing of TG. I just felt all along that maybe he was being placed on a pedestal by the national and LA media when he has not proven it for the long haul. I hope he proves it, but I thought the hype was a bit premature. I still think he's going to be one of the best in the league.
Welcome to the board Ramtooth :cheers:

Take a moment to introduce yourself HERE
I would only suggest that our members take the time to scan the front page for relevant conversation before starting new threads.
Oh and blue font indicates sarcasm whenever posting.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would you prefer us losing against the Seahawks instead of beating their arses to a pulp? Come on, man, let's just celebrate the fact that we beat them.

No. He prefers us to go out and beat Tampa Bay.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Lets just hope that the players keep meeting and can go out and keep winning in spite of the coaches.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No. He prefers us to go out and beat Tampa Bay.

Right, but at the moment, we just held a division rival to three points. I think a celebration is in order.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame

I kind of know what you mean. It's not ideal that we treat these douches as our superbowl every year. But a win is a win, and against a hated division rival? How can you be upset? I know you're not, there's no need to be negative about the score or the win, there is obviously concern with some stuff - re: offensive line, Gurley not getting going yet etc.

you guys are right :cheers: I'm obviously happy we beat those assholes but I just don't wanna get sucked into the trap again.. really hope we can beat the Bucs with the Cards coming up after that

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yeah, that one. Britt still broke free, but the ball didn't have enough on it to reach him.

The pressure was in Keenum's face due to oline playing meh, didn't have the ability to step into throw which had to do with lack of velocity too.

fancents86

Starter
I celebrated a win after we beat the seahawks at home, I celebrated after we destroyed the Raider's 52-0 and then went on to shut out the skins 24-0 the week after. I celebrated the first game of Fishers tenure after we almost beat the Lions, who were a playoff team. We've all done a bit of celebrating, yet are we proud of our records the last 5 years? Have those wins transformed into winning seasons? Have those wins against our division rivals transferred over to teams outside of our division? Why are some members considered negative for holding our team to better standards? Is this the kind of football we should just accept and be happy with bc we at least won? I like to look at the bigger picture instead of week to week. Keeps my head in check and my heart where it belongs instead of on my sleeve. But I guess I'm negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.