Negative Nanny thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Yes today feels good but.... We are the only team to not have a scored a TD. This defence can not carry this team to a .500 season. Boras was a huge mistake but it is what it is. Goff could be what we hoped for and it wouldn't help but could Goff do any worse? I was huge about letting him grow, now I say throw him in the river and let him save himself.
By the way, Bradford looks silly in purple.
I sure as hell ain't going to sulk about winning today! 24-Hour rule bro!

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Mr. Poplawski, if you look at the recent threads and posts I doubt that you will find any Rams fan "too exited".

Unless a Rams fan was born in 1920, I believe we all are not "exited" about the offensive production thus far.

However, this team can improve.

One or two drops avoided, or one or two protections adjusted and it could have been 28-3 Rams.

I know the argument is the same the other way, however, if the last decade has taught Rams fans anything its that you better enjoy the wins (no matter how ugly) when we get them.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
not impressed. we always beat the shit out of those bums..

win a game the week after beating Seattle and I'll be happy

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Two weeks in, we're the only team without a TD.
That's true, and Seattle has one TD thru two weeks.
All division teams are 1-1 except that Seattle and Arizona are behind us in the standings this week.

It's EARLY

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Nah, I'm gonna be happy all week.

Beating the shitchickens.

And making themselves look like 3 year olds throwing tantrums.

Same here Angry.... Enjoying this one all week long and every second of it..

Life is Good in Rams World

tumblr_inline_nsz8x20zMq1rm17z3_500.gif

jap

Legend
That's the problem I was talking about before this game. I wanted to root for the Rams to win, but I knew if Keenum played just well enough for us to pull off a win, it would make Fisher think he's right to continue to sit Goff.

The 'Hawks are hurting now without Keyshawn Lynch and an injured Wilson. They have been struggling to score too.

Case connected on some intermediate strikes today, but he didn't do it consistently enough for the opposing D to back off the super key focus on stopping Todd. He has yet to lead the team to pay dirt, and he isn't scaring anyone. Our D and special teams units won the game today. Opponents will continue trying to stuff Gurley until Case or someone else forces them to back off.

If this is obvious to us, it has to be obvious to Fish & his crew.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
shut down the forum no new news
A new take would be refreshing - especially if you are going to start a whole new thread with it.

And that goes double after a win. This is a bullshit thread with no positive add to the board. You want me to like it? Not gonna happen.

fancents86

Starter
Not excited at all, not sure why so many people are. Yes we won, against a team in our division. Typical. This season is following the same footsteps as the last 4 so I'm not expecting anything different this season. Seahawks struggled last week, so it's hard to tell how good they really are or are not. We still have to face heavy offensive teams, nothing like we have faced yet.

Ramtooth16

UDFA
Gurley really made a splash after Week 4 last year. He slowly faded as the year went on. First 2 games this year he has started SLOW. Everyone was anointing him the best RB in the NFL already. Maybe everyone jumped the gun a bit? I still think AP is the class of the NFL . I really like him but I think he took some teams by surprise last year and now that surprise element is gone. We shall see how it goes from here especially seeing how 1-dimensional the Rams are on O.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, we are tied for 1st in our division with 14 games to go. I think I'll take it one game at a time. My glass is half full again. It's got a W in there!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think it was a good idea to make this your second post on a new forum. :LOL:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
No. The Seahawks focused on him and that's why we were able to pass. He's just finally getting the respect he deserves from defenses.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Um...no? Did you see all of the eight and nine man fronts against him? Even guys like Dickerson, Faulk, and Jackson had bad games.

Status
Not open for further replies.