Negative Nanny thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok I'll be that guy....
We have the best defense in the league and I don't care what anyone says

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@Legatron4 I fully agree with you man. Fish got out of that game with a win, and I'm still riding that high from it, but the fact remains they're not going to win a lot of games with Case at QB. It just isn't going to happen.

They gotta get the kid ready. I'd start him vs Tampa, run third downs of 6 or more yards from the shotgun, and run primary 11 personnel around him. Gurley's made for 11 personnel man, matchup nightmare for a defense.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm pro Goff but Keenum did play much better today. I still don't understand why he can't just throw the ball away instead of taking drive killing sacks but at least he didn't hurt us today.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Yes today feels good but.... We are the only team to not have a scored a TD. This defence can not carry this team to a .500 season. Boras was a huge mistake but it is what it is. Goff could be what we hoped for and it wouldn't help but could Goff do any worse? I was huge about letting him grow, now I say throw him in the river and let him save himself.
By the way, Bradford looks silly in purple.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I want to be the first to thank you for your input.

Keep up the good work.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nah, I'm gonna be happy all week.

Beating the shitchickens.

And making themselves look like 3 year olds throwing tantrums.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They said he's still having problems with under-center snap exchanges. That could be worse.
Use the shotgun. Seemed like most of our plays were out of the shotgun anyways.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Legatron4 I fully agree with you man. Fish got out of that game with a win, and I'm still riding that high from it, but the fact remains they're not going to win a lot of games with Case at QB. It just isn't going to happen.

They gotta get the kid ready. I'd start him vs Tampa, run third downs of 6 or more yards from the shotgun, and run primary 11 personnel around him. Gurley's made for 11 personnel man, matchup nightmare for a defense.

Tampa is the perfect team to bring him out against. Their defense is not playing well right now. And they don't have great pass rushers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's say we don't win another game all season...

IF we don't get too excited, sure, we'll not be surprised by it. But we'll also add a week to our misery.

Thus I choose tequila, strippers, and dancing midgets! I'm celebrating this $h!# weeeeeee!!!!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I'm fucking stoked. If our defense can play like that (and maybe even better when Gaines is back) all season long we will be in every game against any team.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm going to be happy, because...

A. This defense looked so much better than Monday, especially the lb and cb play,

B. Our receivers looked pretty good and should get better with Cooper and Spruce ultimately returning,

C. And the coaching looked a bit more competent - better offensive calls than Monday and on D we switched from Coty to Hill.

We have a chance next week if the D is anything like today and offense doesn't regress.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I say enjoy it , not getting carried away

BUT

We tripled their score ! If they'd scored 21 --- we would have scored 63 !!!

GO RAMS !!!:yay::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.