Negative Nanny thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
And it's going to be me.

I understand we won today. It was the Seahawks so it shouldn't surprise any of us.

Case Keenum man. He HAS to be sat next week, right?

The Bucs don't have a very good defense but their offense can score point. That's something we have been unable to do thus far. We are averaging 4.5 point per game. We have to change something.

Let me introduce to you, the first overall pick of the 2016 NFL draft, JARED GOFF!

Now is the time. Put the kid in and let him sling it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought case had a good game and I imagine that's the kinda game fisher expects\ wants from him (Albiet with a better run game)

But I do agree I think Goff has to start you won't win many games scoring 9 points no matter how good your D is

Not with scores like this around the league
image.jpeg

bluecoconuts

Legend
This is a passing league and it has been for a while, I don't think we have the playbook to keep up to be honest..

HellRam

Starter
I completely understand where you are coming from.. and I agree.

Today was a great win by the Rams but overall but we are still playing .500 ball. Still no touchdowns in the first two game's.

It should be Goff time sooner then later..

Mick

Pro Bowler
Completely concur.....going to be a great week for me up here in Seattle area, but what we saw today from the O won't get it done in this league. I don't see him improving dramatically...love the guy as a back-up, but he will hold us back.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
And it's going to be me.

I understand we won today. It was the Seahawks so it shouldn't surprise any of us.

Case Keenum man. He HAS to be sat next week, right?

The Bucs don't have a very good defense but their offense can score point. That's something we have been unable to do thus far. We are averaging 4.5 point per game. We have to change something.

Let me introduce to you, the first overall pick of the 2016 NFL draft, JARED GOFF!

Now is the time. Put the kid in and let him sling it.
I really don't think Fisher will make his first start on the road in front of a hostile crowd. I think we really work to get the running game going to keep the ball out of their hands. I look to see more 2 and 3 TE sets next week.

Edit: Unless Keenum gets injured, I could see Goff starting against the Bills in Week 5. The next two games on the road will be brutal, and if Fisher feels he can squeak out at least one or both wins with Keenum, during those games, he will not make the move.

Last edited:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I love Keenum as a person, but you're right. We need Goff's height and Goff's arm, even if it comes with growing pains. We HAVE to be able to hit some 25 yard on a rope strikes over the middle. And we HAVE to be able to throw some bombs that travel 55+ yards in the air. That would give Tavon time to separate.

Last edited:

KDS73

Rookie
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it. This was just about worst case scenario. Keenum played just well enough to justify keeping him as the starter, and Rams win despite the fact that we still haven't scored a touchdown this season. Keenum stays the starter, and Fisher will probably get an extension. :LOL:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4 td passes and 14.14 offensive points per game in his 7 starts.
Yikes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
You won't find me disagreeing with you at all it was an improvement but this is the extent of what we'll get from Keenum no matter how many games we give him as starter. That said I doubt Fisher makes a move.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
This is a passing league and it has been for a while, I don't think we have the playbook to keep up to be honest..

I remember three throws off the top of my head that were huge--one being a TD to Britt against Sherman-- that fell incomplete due to Keenum's lack of arm strength.

I'll celebrate the win, as I hate the Seahawks, but damn this Fisherball is hard to root for... even in victory.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Goff will get the start eventually. Even if Keenum is playing average-to-good. I don't know why this is so hard to see. Fisher said he's bringing him up slowly, and he is. It's not like we were going to the Super Bowl with basically all rookies and 2nd year guys on offense and the same veteran receivers, so just let the process play out and enjoy days like this.

Ellard80

Legend
I thought Keenum played well today.

The complete lack of run game was horrible.

However I'd always be willing to give Goff a shot.

But I doubt it happens this week.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's not like we were going to the Super Bowl with basically all rookies and 2nd year guys on offense and...

Awe come on man. Don't give up on the playoffs and the Superbowl in week #2.
Really? There's always still some good old fashioned hope ... right?

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I love Keenum as a person, but you're right. We need Goff's height and Goff's arm, even if it comes with growing pains. We HAVE to be able to hit some 25 yard on a rope strikes over the middle. And we HAVE to be able to throw some bombs that travel 55+ yards in the air. That would give Tavon time to separate.
His throws take forever to get there. It's like everything slows down while the ball is in the air.
IT'S GONNA G ET P I I I I I I I CKED !!!!!!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Goff will get the start eventually. Even if Keenum is playing average-to-good. I don't know why this is so hard to see. Fisher said he's bringing him up slowly, and he is. It's not like we were going to the Super Bowl with basically all rookies and 2nd year guys on offense and the same veteran receivers, so just let the process play out and enjoy days like this.

Come on X. Why cant we go to the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.