Marcus Peters injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Regarding Peters injury: Funny thing is I strained my calf muscle almost 10 days ago. I’m 50. I am almost back to normal after 13 days. The problem is it tightens up from time to time. Depending on severity of the injury, I think we may all be very fortunate here, especially Peters and the team. The first day or two is pretty rough for this type of injury. If the boot provides compression, it should help.

The level and expertise of treatment available to these guys is probably lightyears ahead of Joe average guy...Not to mention that they're in much, much better shape to begin with...

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know, I need to do some actual work today damnt. Don't they know this? Do MRI faster!!!
MRI.gif

KayJay

Starter
Oh you guys didn't hear? Its a calf strain, he'll be out 2 to 4 weeks. I don't know about Talib yet though.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
I have a feeling Talib will miss 1-2 weeks.

Everyone has injuries. Nobody has real depth. The Eagles won the Super Bowl missing a few key players to injury.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The level and expertise of treatment available to these guys is probably lightyears ahead of Joe average guy...Not to mention that they're in much, much better shape to begin with...
Yes, I agree in every way. Hyperbaric chambers and advanced treatment I could never pay for will be afforded to these players. Being much younger can’t hurt either!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I expect Peters to be back in 2 weeks and Talib in 4 unless there’s a setback.

This strength and training crew is just amazing and a real asset.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Those high ankle sprains are tough to recover from. Sounds like good news on Peters.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I think it's good news because I thought both might be lost for the season. Not worried, Talib is a seasoned vet. When he's ready to come back he will hit the ground running

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Rap said 2-4 weeks for Peters 8 hrs ago but in McVay's press conference an hour ago he says day to day and "hopefully we can get him going this week, we'll se how he is tomorrow." So that sounds like a lot less than 2-4 weeks.

He also said Natson might be ready to go for the Seattle game next week.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Rap said 2-4 weeks for Peters 8 hrs ago but in McVay's press conference an hour ago he says day to day and "hopefully we can get him going this week, we'll se how he is tomorrow." So that sounds like a lot less than 2-4 weeks.

He also said Natson might be ready to go for the Seattle game next week.
wow Natson might be available? amazing