Marcus Peters injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Wouldn't mind keeping Peters off the field on a short week, rather have him at or close to 100% going into week 6.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to wait and see. There were reports of it being an ankle injury and reports of it being a calf injury. That doesn't rule out the achilles. I just hope it's not season ending.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wouldn't mind keeping Peters off the field on a short week, rather have him at or close to 100% going into week 6.

Lol, I’m here hoping he’s back at any point this season and you’re talking the Vikings game. There’s no way he’s playing this week. I doubt Talib will be either since it’s a short week. At this point I’ll consider us lucky if Peters is back after 6 weeks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm going to wait and see. There were reports of it being an ankle injury and reports of it being a calf injury. That doesn't rule out the achilles. I just hope it's not season ending.
Agreed. We can make due with the next man up stuff for awhile but the end goal is too high to lose either of these two corners for the remainder of the season.

jjab360

Legend
With our offense and the way the rest of the NFC West looks, we could probably make the playoffs with Justin King and Tye Hill at CB (wasn't that long ago guys :ROFLMAO:).

Hopefully we can get our studs back by then though, we'll need them for a SB run.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol, I’m here hoping he’s back at any point this season and you’re talking the Vikings game.
download (1).jpg

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
In my non expert medical opinion, I would assume that means not a calf injury. Praying it’s not the Achilles