Marcus Peters injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/05/nfl-los-angeles-rams-marcus-peters-interception-qb/

Marcus Peters wants to 'pick off every quarterback in the league'
By: Cameron DaSilva

gettyimages-1031124772.jpg

No player in the NFL has picked off more passes since 2015 than Marcus Peters. He’s come down with 20 interceptions in just 49 games, meaning he has one nearly every other game. He’s quite frankly the definition of a ball hawk, especially when you take into consideration his six forced fumbles and 56 passes defensed.

He spent the first four years of his career in the AFC West facing the likes of Philip Rivers, Derek Carr and the Broncos’ triage of quarterbacks, but he’s since transitioned to the NFC West. As a result, he’ll face a group of other quarterbacks.

That’s good news for him, though, as he marches toward his goal of picking off every single quarterback in the NFL.

Peters was asked about facing different quarterbacks in the NFC West on Thursday and he doesn’t seem to have a problem with it.

“My ultimate goal is to pick off every quarterback in the league. That’s just me personally. I’m going to respect every quarterback in this league,” Peters said. “If you can come into this league, it’s already hard enough for you to get here, so you just respect it and make your plays when they come. And as a defense, we just gotta make them.”

Peters will get a chance to intercept Russell Wilson, who he’s never faced in the NFL. The Seahawks are one of the few teams he’s never played against, so this will present a new challenge.

Wilson typically does a good job taking care of the football, but rest assured, Peters will do everything he can to come down with a pick or two.