Jeff Fisher reiterates that Rams will be patient with Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And that's what I cant comprehend.
If Keenum outplayed him on a level playing field, I'd understand.
If Keenum was a solid pro, I'd understand
If Goff was drafted in the 2nd round, I'd understand
You mean like on the practice field and class room where the coaches see them every day?

WestCoastRam

Legend
I have all the faith in the world that if Fisher starts Goff game 1, he'll protect him just as well as he did Nick Foles last year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You mean like on the practice field and class room where the coaches see them every day?
With Keenum playing with the 1's? Yeah, I ready said that's part of the problem...
They certainly did not lose because of him and that is saying a lot considering the decade
They also beat Seattle and Arizona with Nick Foles at QB, guess we shoulda kept him?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
With Keenum playing with the 1's? Yeah, I ready said that's part of the problem...

They also beat Seattle and Arizona with Nick Foles at QB, guess we shoulda kept him?
The camp reports we have been saying say that all three of the QBs have been getting time with the 1s. Thinking that fans have a better idea of what is happening at Rams is ridiculous.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The camp reports we have been seeing say that all three of the QBs have been getting time with the 1s. Thinking that fans have a better idea of what is happening at Rams is ridiculous.
The old "coaches know more than us" conversation stopper.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So your answer is incorrect. The Rams did win in Seattle with Keenum playing QB and that was the first time since 2004.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Gurley of course, 90 total yards and a td, 50+ rushing in the 4th Q alone while Keenum was only able to compleye 3 of 6 for 10 total yards...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And Gurley of course, 90 total yards and a td, 50+ rushing in the 4th Q alone while Keenum was only able to compleye 3 of 6 for 10 total yards...
The only people who give a rats ass about the stats are FF players. Bottom line, a W

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So your answer is incorrect. The Rams did win in Seattle with Keenum playing QB and that was the first time since 2004.
And that same Keenum promptly went out and lost to a San Fran team that had lost its last 3 games and 5 of its previous 6...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only people who give a rats ass about the stats are FF players. Bottom line, a W
Really? Did you watch that game? Gurley was the only offense because Keenum couldn't do a thing
So now we cant speculate because you pulled the coaches know everything" card and are following it up with "stats don't matter"
What's safe to talk about?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really? Did you watch that game? Gurley was the only offense because Keenum couldn't do a thing
So now we cant speculate because you pulled the coaches know everything" card and are following it up with "stats don't matter"
What's safe to talk about?
We can certainly discuss everything. W's matter more than stats, coaches know a hell of lot more than fans are just facts. No one cares that a QB with bad stats won the SB last year do they?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No worries we're just fans posting, its all good.

Now having Tebow last year THAT would have been something to cheer about:mrburnsevil:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can certainly discuss everything. W's matter more than stats, coaches know a hell of lot more than fans are just facts. No one cares that a QB with bad stats won the SB last year do they?
Bad stats for his career? I don't think I need to look it up that Peyton Manning might just have a little edge on CK there