Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I can't even remember what it feels like to be a playoff team.

yeah I don't remember the playoff feeling either but watching this team is so painful that i'm looking forward to a dentist appointment tomorrow.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I don't care if this is the vent thread. Saying a Rams player sucks is and never will be acceptable here. Refer to the FAQ section for further details. You can argue whether he should be playing or not without that.
My apologies, I meant to say...Case should still be playing IMO... it's about winning right? Give the kid time to learn he obviously needs it. Did you see that last hit on him? He with the help of Fisher his head coach is going to get himself killed. Bradford looked better his first 4 games with the Rams if you ask me. That's all I'm saying. Case a veteran must be wondering why he got replaced. And seeing Goff the last 3 games makes me wonder the same thing.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really sick of not beating the hell out of the opposing QBs our D line is supposed to be other worldly where the hell have they been??

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
But both would probably be awful. I always pass on Chinese restaurants that include American on their sign. Usually bland goop. I can't imagine a place doing good Chinese and Italian. Oh the horror!
Seinfeld reference

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Is anyone on the offensive line is worth keeping?
I would keep G-Rob, Saffold, and Brown as returning starters. We need to find a new center and right tackle through free agency and/or the draft. I'd keep Rhaney, Donnal, Havenstein as backups. The rest should be let go. Battle will never play, and quite frankly I''m tired of "project" players, Wichmann is too inconsistent, and Barnes has been a disappointment. This area needs to be a top priority during the off-season.

I was watching the Pittsburgh-Buffalo game today, and they talked a bunch about Mike Munchak, the O-Line coach for the Steelers. The guy has a long list of credentials, including being a HOF'er, so why can't we find someone like him? IMO, we need someone the players know played the game the right way. It brings credibility to the coaching position, and players would respect what he's telling them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My apologies, I meant to say...Case should still be playing IMO... it's about winning right? Give the kid time to learn he obviously needs it. Did you see that last hit on him? He with the help of Fisher his head coach is going to get himself killed. Bradford looked better his first 4 games with the Rams if you ask me. That's all I'm saying. Case a veteran must be wondering why he got replaced. And seeing Goff the last 3 games makes me wonder the same thing.

Yes. It's about winning. But not winning this year. Because 5-8 with Keenum is a lot worse than 4-9 with Goff.

If Case is wondering why he got replaced, he should review his final 3 games as a starter. He played far worse than Goff has.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
....I got nothing. Fisher doesn't even look to be doing ANYTHING but staring out blankly onto the field. Is this what it's come to? No sense of urgency... nothing. Just gonna go out with a whimper I suppose. Ugh.

Only saw fight from a few guys out there. Goff took it in for the TD and took a mean hit... I like that.

I'm ok with keeping Austin, Coop, Spruce and Thomas next year. The rest of the WRs can kick rocks.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Watching the Cowboys offense look like what the Rams were supposed to be.

4th and 1 and Elliott gets a first down.
Already as many carries for Elliot in the first quarter as Gurley had in the first half today.
Play action leaves a WR wide open for a TD.

And it has to be the Freaking Cowboys with the ex-Rams HC running that offense.

Where's the scotch:dizzy:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/808119795585458176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Todd Gurley questions his teammates effort. Sounds like I'm not the only one who thinks some of the players have given up. Our execution especially on defense has gotten bad. A few weeks ago we were 6th in defense. Penalties continue to mount and losses continue to pile up. When a team leader like TG says that he's not only trying to motivate his team to play harder but he's speaking to those that know who he's talking about.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
A most miserable damn performamce.

After five years of Fisherball I reckon this Ram offense is at least two years away from being able to achieve mediocre performances consistently. We just witnessed Atlanta's defense, one of the league's weakest, easily shut us out for three quarters with the game long out of reach.

So, you have to cut loose Snead, too, at the end of the year as the receiving corp and OL are bottom of the barrel units with no stars and few serviceable players.

Hopefully, a surreptitous search for a new GM has been launched, if not already underway for some time.

Let that individual select the coach and scouting staff and set clear lines of authority.

This dead last offensive bullcrap is gonna end.....and soon.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Remember way back when, before this season started, when all the media types were predicting 4 or 5 wins for the Rams and we were all laughing at them? Well the joke's on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.