Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Holy Cr@p - what a mess - I think that's what you call a dumpster fire of a performance.

But on the plus side, ermm.. I'm still thinking on what it is...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Do you know what I hate. the comment "We had a really good week of practice..." what's that all about???

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you know what I hate. the comment "We had a really good week of practice..." what's that all about???
its like saying

"yeah man we pretended to win so good in practice ,,,we pretended our asses off.."

RAMNATION

Rookie
Really sick of not beating the hell out of the opposing QBs our D line is supposed to be other worldly where the hell have they been??
schemed out. offenses are getting rid off the ball. we have played two very talented OC's. and our defense is gimmicky not stout.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
its like saying
"yeah man we pretended to win so good in practice ,,,we pretended our asses off.."

Exactly, it really bugs me when coaches and players say that. You can score as many TDs as you want during the week, they just don't count on gameday.

FRO

Legend
This team just isn't good. It's not coaching alone, it's talent too. It's not 2009 bad, but that was historically bad. It's bad though. I don't think this is a playoff team with different coaches. Maybe an improved team, but not a playoff team. Rams need a very big offseason.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Exactly, it really bugs me when coaches and players say that. You can score as many TDs as you want during the week, they just don't count on gameday.
Probably a talent issue. You can play hard and 'win' during your midweek practice if you're going up against a lack of elite talent. Coaches and players then forget what a REAL NFL team looks like until Sunday when they are brutally reminded of it by being punched in the mouth. Rinse and repeat weekly.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably a talent issue. You can play hard and 'win' during your midweek practice if you're going up against a lack of elite talent. Coaches and players then forget what a REAL NFL team looks like until Sunday when they are brutally reminded of it by being punched in the mouth. Rinse and repeat weekly.

If those 3rd down plays work for the offense in practice then the d is a real problem. If they don't work and they still run them during games this team is screwed, which it is.

Either way this team is screwed.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
For whatever reason, I was actually optimistic about the Rams chances before the game.

Right up until the opening kickoff.....

fearsomefour

Legend
The D actually didn't play badly. Got some stops, got some pressure, stopped the run game. Held one of the top Os under 300 yards offense. Gave up 21 "non turnover" points one TD on a blown coverage.
Thomas' terrible fumble to start things off, a bad pic 6 by Goff and Havenstein doing his turnstile impersonation at RT all day. 21 points on the D 21 gift points by the O.
That is all.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What game were you watching?

The Rams games where he threw 2 TDs to 5 Ints and led our offense to a grand total of 29 points over 3 games. What games were you watching? Certainly not the same ones I did.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
But both would probably be awful. I always pass on Chinese restaurants that include American on their sign. Usually bland goop. I can't imagine a place doing good Chinese and Italian. Oh the horror!

I'm not at all sure what's up with you, but ravioli fried rice is a classic Chinese/Italian staple

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I LOVE JARED GOFF
KID HAS STONES
Tough as nails
he's gonna be great

We just can't have any of this shit :

image.jpeg

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The Rams games where he threw 2 TDs to 5 Ints and led our offense to a grand total of 29 points over 3 games. What games were you watching? Certainly not the same ones I did
The only wins and close games the Rams have this season are when Case was at QB. If you haven't noticed Goff is getting blown out. Why keep him in the game with the season over? He is going to get hurt. Another season starts in 9 months, he needs time to learn the way the NFL differs from college before he is tossed to the wolves. He is playing like a walk on rookie third stringer right now. Sorry it's just my opinion. He has not impressed me in the slightest. In fact I can't see what you all see in him. Bradford played better as a rookie and where is he now?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that instead of closing this thread, we can just re-name it the Rams @ Seattle vent thread.....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only wins and close games the Rams have this season are when Case was at QB. If you haven't noticed Goff is getting blown out. Why keep him in the game with the season over? He is going to get hurt. Another season starts in 9 months, he needs time to learn the way the NFL differs from college before he is tossed to the wolves. He is playing like a walk on rookie third stringer right now. Sorry it's just my opinion. He has not impressed me in the slightest. In fact I can't see what you all see in him. Bradford played better as a rookie and where is he now?
If you haven't noticed the opposing teams have scored a grand total of 131 points in Goff's 4 starts. That's 33 ppg.
They scored a grand total of 173 points in 9 starts for Case. That's 19 ppg.
Is Case somehow playing defense in those games? Because saying Goff got "blown out" while not paying attention to the actual scoreboard is pretty baseless

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No, I noticed the Rams getting blown out. But I'm sure that the Rams wouldn't get blown out with Keenum. Those 10 points per game would really make a difference against New Orleans, New England, and Atlanta. Laughable.

Goff is going to get hurt? Are you a psychic? If so, can you give me the winning lotto numbers?

The guy playing like a "walk-on rookie third stringer" is playing better than Case Keenum did when he was benched. So I don't want to know what Case Keenum was playing like. :LOL:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
If you haven't noticed the opposing teams have scored a grand total of 131 points in Goff's 4 starts. That's 33 ppg.
They scored a grand total of 173 points in 9 starts for Case. That's 19 ppg.
Is Case somehow playing defense in those games? Because saying Goff got "blown out" while not paying attention to the actual scoreboard is pretty baseless
Case was able to move the chains and give the defense some rest and more important the games were kept close giving the defense confidence that they weren't just wasting their time and energy.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Goff is to blame when the defense gets blown out? Might as well let him learn against real NFL defenses, and you can see improvements week to week in the little things. Fisher didn't do Goff any favors, he kept Case in during the easy stretch of our season and put Goff in against a tough stretch. Dolphins coming off 5 wins with a great defense (and the rain didn't help), still Goff had us in position to win (if not for some drops).. Then the Patriots, Fisher was never going to win, and two high flying offenses in the Saints and Falcons, our defense got gassed and our offense is not good enough to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.