Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The earliest vent thread I've ever posted, sigh. :poop:

1_giveadamn.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing remaining to say. Only way this season ends up being a "moral victory" is if Fisher gets fired. Give Goff a real offensive system with good offensive coaches.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Pathetic display at home, if this doesn't get Fish fired will anything?
Would be nice if Fisher could find some pride in himself and just resign. Today.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side, my Sunday Ticket app has cut out. Sparing me from having to watch the 4th quarter. I have no game related vents that I have not previously vented.

tempests

Hall of Fame
:puke:

We need a identity and a culture change. Another infusion of talent wouldn't hurt either.

Only consolation I take is that there'll be a new coaching staff for 2017. There is just no way Jeff Fisher survives this.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mo tried to kill himself
The oline tried to kill Goff and Gurley
The fans want to kill fisher

Fisher needs to go ..no more excuses no more we fix it ..no more we will look at the tape .. just end it now

I don't care if we have to blow it up at least with another "rebuild" with the few pieces of talent we have it may bring some hope to the Rams fans .. with fisher there isn't any

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and I want to pre empt a fisher excuse

"They are the number one offense in the league ... they put up points against everyone "

Or words to that effect

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Fisher and Boras need to go. I'd get rid of Williams too, but if he stays, I won't be overly upset.

The team has clearly quit. No NFL team should be losing this badly, this consistently. Especially not one with the pieces we have. This team is mediocre and flawed but it should always be competitive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, if I'm the Rams, I fire Fisher tonight. Same with Boras. Replacements for the final few games:
HC: John Fassel
OC: Mike Groh

Then go get a real coach this off-season.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I'm going to catch hell for this but right now.....Goff sucks. He may be better next season and I hope he is but this rookie so far smells like a bust.

WvuIN02

Starter
Fisher should be gone after this game. Unless Stan wants that big beautiful empty stadium. This is LA, not Lambeau, people have other sh(*t to do other than pay lots of money to watch a perennial loser

bluecoconuts

Legend
BTW, if I'm the Rams, I fire Fisher tonight. Same with Boras. Replacements for the final few games:
HC: John Fassel
OC: Mike Groh

Then go get a real coach this off-season.

I don't think Stan fires Fisher during the season, instead he'll probably tell him to enjoy his free money and Montana when the season ends.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Nothing remaining to say. Only way this season ends up being a "moral victory" is if Fisher gets fired. Give Goff a real offensive system with good offensive coaches.

I was going to say that Goff is definitely having rookie moments. But that said if Goff had an average to good OL and a few weapons this offense can be very good. I can't even imagine Goff having a Julio Jones or AJ Greene type #1.
Imagine Gurley behind Dallas's offensive line and having that much time to pass.
Tavon, IMO, still has so much more to offer then being used. We have hurt ourselves so many times this year with stupid mistakes, lack of execution and dumb ass penalties. Good teams just don't do that.

Time for a 21st century leader.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I left my burger on the grill too long and it got charked.

FML.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Rams fired all the cheerleaders when they moved.

Can kronke make another decision and fire fisher tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.