Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm going to catch hell for this but right now.....Goff sucks. He may be better next season and I hope he is but this rookie so far smells like a bust.
Brady wouldnt look good with these clowns running the show

…..

Legend
We're in a bad lace right now. This was embarrassing to me personally. I cant see a way out of this abyss.

…..

Legend
JJ is going to give his game ball to Rams for not making an offer JJ could not refuse in the off season.

Now what is Tru thinking is the big question after looking at JJ?
ok well said, but......what about the other 95% of the problem>?

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Agree with you here!! I can tell you for a fact that these guys care or at least the ones I know do. They are frustrated, mad, upset, you name it with the way this season has gone down. There are players out there with injuries much more severe than anyone knows and they're giving their all for this team. Anyone making generalizations that the team has quit really doesn't know what they're talking about.

If some players haven't quit, then this is either the worst coached team ever, or after 5 years and benefitting from the RG3 trade, they are still one of the least talented teams in the NFL. Either way, they are arguably the worst team in the NFL the last 3 weeks and every coach and player needs to be evaluated for their lack of success.

Bruce2980

Starter
On the bright side, my Sunday Ticket app has cut out. Sparing me from having to watch the 4th quarter. I have no game related vents that I have not previously vented.
The 4th quarter was the best part of the game until the refs took away a 55 plus yard pass catch from Quick on a ghostly phantom offensive pass interference. Even the announcer had to admit it was a bad call.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
JJ is going to give his game ball to Rams for not making an offer JJ could not refuse in the off season.

Now what is Tru thinking is the big question after looking at JJ?

Tru is not on the same level as JJ and should be cheaper. JMO.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We're doing a great job of climbing the draft board.
Hell, we're almost back into the 1st rnd.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/11/rams-hit-rock-bottom-in-blowout-loss-to-falcons/

Nothing went right for the Rams: Rookie quarterback Jared Goff was incompetent, under pressure and so rattled that it vindicated Fisher’s decision to wait so long to start him. Maybe Goff will some day justify the No. 1 overall pick the Rams spent on him, but right now he’s simply not ready.

The only thing it vindicated was that fisher is an incompetent hc that should never have been in charge of developing a hopeful franchise Qb. Goff needs to be in an offense that works, not this shit fisher has been trying to peddle the last decade.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
For the first time in 3 seasons I turned off before half time. It was about 10:30pm here and I was knackered so chose sleep over watching that (whatever the hell that was).

We can't even say that at least the D is good because it isn't anymore. They've been shown up in the last 3 games.

Blow it all up and start again. At this rate Aaron Donald won't want to re-sign and at this point who could blame him.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 13-0 browns have a better rated offense than us ,,,i mean

Sink-In.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.