Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But he does suck right now, he may be great one day but right now he sucks. Case won some games and played well in some losses. Goff is not ready. IMO sorry.
Keep on venting brutha. My bad.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I didn't watch but about 10 minutes of the game. I can't devote any of my life to this dumpster fire of a head coach and his horrific lack of offense.

I tried to find a post I made prior to last years draft and couldn't. I said the Rams should draft a DE and not a QB. I said that Fisher is a wizard when it comes to defensive linemen, but he would destroy any QB with his uncanny lack of offensive ....anything.

Fisher should be fired right this second.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Look at the stats.(ignores own advice and argues when others bring up the facts).

Lol classic.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not taking any pot shots at any of the players at this point. I feel bad for these guys. I think the coaching staff for the most part has proven to be a failure and shit runs downhill.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't watch but about 10 minutes of the game. I can't devote any of my life to this dumpster fire of a head coach and his horrific lack of offense.

I tried to find a post I made prior to last years draft and couldn't. I said the Rams should draft a DE and not a QB. I said that Fisher is a wizard when it comes to defensive linemen, but he would destroy any QB with his uncanny lack of offensive ....anything.

Fisher should be fired right this second.

Drafting a DE would have denied us our shot at a QB. Fisher can't ruin Goff. And if we fire him after this year, he won't have even done any real damage.

Goodman

UDFA
Name
Budster
Evidence suggests Goff can be a stud. Takes hits. Hits receivers. Does everything possible with absolutely dismal play-calling. Doesn't pout. But I hope he does starts venting at his shitty O-line ... and lets the coaches know they are really crappy game-planners.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The QB is the General on the field and if any of you think Case would have played worse today you are not paying attention.

Case Keenum's final 3 starts as Rams QB:
2 TDs
5 Ints
64.5 QB Rating
10 points per game

Please, tell us all how much of a difference-maker Keenum would have been. And those were 3 games where our defense held the opponent to 17 or less points.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
But he does suck right now, he may be great one day but right now he sucks. Case won some games and played well in some losses. Goff is not ready. IMO sorry.

Listen, the facts are this team is in year 5 of Fisher. This is his worst season by far. All the teams issues start and end with how Fisher chose to build his team and staff. He came close to changing the mentality but he couldn't quite do it and now has lost this team and he must go. Any other discussion of giving Fisher a chance is pure Homerism.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Lysergic acid diethylamide
Drug

Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known as acid, is a psychedelic drug known for its psychological effects. This may include altered awareness of the surroundings, perceptions, and feelings as well as sensations and images that seem real though they are not. It is used mainly as a recreational drug and for spiritual reasons. LSD is typically either swallowed or held under the tongue. It is often sold on blotter paper, a sugar cube, or gelatin. It can also be injected.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Case Keenum's final 3 starts as Rams QB:
2 TDs
5 Ints
64.5 QB Rating
10 points per game

Please, tell us all how much of a difference-maker Keenum would have been. And those were 3 games where our defense held the opponent to 17 or less points.

Don't matter. Keenum would have killed the pats, Falcons, and Saints.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bye Bye Fisher. If you are here next year, I will not be watching. Go fish and shit.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
There really is no reason to vent.....we lose pretty much on a weekly basis, and nothing ever changes. We haven't played a complete game this season where we've played well in all 3 phases of the game. Not once. These players may like Fisher, but they sure don't play well for him. Fisher KNOWS he has no future with this team.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Giving what was given away for him the smell of a bust comes easy but I didn't label him a bust. No need to put words in my mouth. At this time Case is better why is he not in the game? The kid needs work a lot of work.
You're not going to get much support here. Yes, Goff needs work. So what do you propose? Have him line up each week as the scout team QB? Maybe better yet, wait until the off-season and have him compete in a 7 on 7 league? They have those for pros, right? Bottom line is the only why he gets better is by getting "Live" reps in real games. Practice is controlled, so his success/failure can't be measured adequately. By playing he's getting the best measurement of what works, and what he needs to get better at doing. Add to the fact, the other deficiencies with the offense and you're saying he "Sucks." SMH!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
But this is just a bad football team. I hate to see good talented players wasted by this stupid ass coaching staff. Boy it sucks being a Rams fan these days.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I'm not taking any pot shots at any of the players at this point. I feel bad for these guys. I think the coaching staff for the most part has proven to be a failure and crap runs downhill.

Agree with you here!! I can tell you for a fact that these guys care or at least the ones I know do. They are frustrated, mad, upset, you name it with the way this season has gone down. There are players out there with injuries much more severe than anyone knows and they're giving their all for this team. Anyone making generalizations that the team has quit really doesn't know what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.