Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CzcPtIOVIAAEVTV.jpg:large

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My apologies, I meant to say...Case should still be playing IMO... it's about winning right? Give the kid time to learn he obviously needs it. Did you see that last hit on him? He with the help of Fisher his head coach is going to get himself killed. Bradford looked better his first 4 games with the Rams if you ask me. That's all I'm saying. Case a veteran must be wondering why he got replaced. And seeing Goff the last 3 games makes me wonder the same thing.
See? Was that so tough?

Just messing with you man.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. I just don't plan on forsaking one of our most basic rules no matter how god awful our team plays. Howl at the moon in this vent thread - just don't resort to name calling of our players or current members of the organization. I realize that is a tall order with the crap we have been fed over the past several years.

Cheers and Go RAMS!!! some day please?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Pretty much lacking much emotion to vent at this point ... just kind of tapped out, and have been so for weeks.

All I can say is this franchise is absolutely insane if they bring Fisher back at this point. The team has quit on him. And while I normally don't advocate firing a coach during the season, this is a situation where the Rams are trying to re-establish themselves in LA and are losing credibility at an alarming rate (heard something like 30,000 walked out of the Coliseum before the end of the game). Stan should send the fans a message that he's not going to tolerate this. Relieve Fisher tonight or first thing tomorrow morning, along with Boras. Promote Groh to interim OC. Promote McGinnis or Fassell to interim HC. And start the search for the next HC immediately. It sends the right message to the fans, and it also sends a message of accountability to the players (a lot of whom are mailing it in at this point).

Not much else. We are in Suckville and will stay there until we get a new staff, if not an infusion of more talent as well.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to catch hell for this but right now.....Goff sucks. He may be better next season and I hope he is but this rookie so far smells like a bust.
He is an Air Raid QB, playing in a crappy offense with crappy coaching and his receivers are not among the best in the league. Everyone knew it would take some time. He appears to have skills and should do just fine. There are many QBs that are upper tier that started their careers like Goff is.

JRobinson

MiLB
Just blow the damn thing up. Our team is a joke of the NFL. I like Les, I believed in Fisher when we hired him. But, NOTHING has gotten better or changed... period. Actions speak, not words.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams offense don't know how to play football. Bunch of dumb jocks and meatheads.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here's me during the 70's after a Rams loss:

source.gif

200.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

200w.gif

Here's me today after a Ram's loss:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm trying read between the lines. To me I think he's implying that there's division in the locker room and that he's trying to stay out of it. He's not happy that much is clear.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Sunday to-do list!

Rake leaves.

A few honey do's.

Chat with the kids.

Watch the Rams lose.

Drink inappropriately.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Another hot garbage performance turned in by the squad today. This offensive scheme makes it hard to evaluate guys because I don't think they are being put in positions to make plays with any sort of consistency. These routes in the flat do nothing and set up nothing.
All I got for you guys is I was walking through my tailgating lot and noticed a Ram employee in a nice suit and I let him know I have no hope and I think we need a new coach. He told me that the club hears the fans and stay tuned after the season. I think Fisher is 100% gone guys. They are just playing the PR game.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry 503 I just disagree. I have not been impressed at all with Goff.......so far.
You got to be kidding right. Not at all? I like Case a lot hard not to root for the underdog who works his ass off. But the first game with Goff I said out load wow he gets that ball out fast and with some zip on it. Now I have not seen today's game but in the other 3 he has done things Case could never do. And he has shown us fans there is hope if they get him some coaching help.

Status
Not open for further replies.