Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Joeluke9

Rookie
I know you're all thinking it so I'll just say it....... It's time for Mr. Hekker to be the man under center ;)

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Let's rally around whoever might go in at QB. No point in getting pissed about Bradford. Get his ass out of St. Louis and get us someone who can put us in contention. Not a Bradford hater, I actually had high hopes for him this year, but the dude is bad luck and can't stay healthy. Time for someone new. Let's go Rams.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I dunno. There would be an injury settlement involved, and I don't know how that factors into the cap.
I'm not suggesting they cut him, or even wondering what would happen if they did. Just thought it was interesting.
I also don't think Fisher, Demoff and Snead are thinking way right now either.

At this point, it's difficult to justify keeping Sam any longer....it's better for the team to move on. At the rate we're going C. Long will be retired before they make the playoff's.....depressing. Like you, I support Hill, but at what (34) and not having played a regular season game in over 2 years.....I don't know, it could be tough....what's he started, around 14 games in his career or something?

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I remember when Green went down and thinking "well there goes this season".

If we could win with Clements, we can blow people out with Hill.

Running game, good defense and ST and let's hope the OC takes deep shots consistently.

Vince15

The worst news of all to all those talking about QBs? We're not going to suck badly enough to get a top QB. With Hill, this is still a 6-8 win team.
I don't know that I want another high draft pick QB and I certainly question whether Fisher/Snead would take that approach. I think a trade or FA might be where they look considering a draft pick is starting from scratch.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The thing I find most disappointing/annoying about this is not that Bradford is hurt. Yeah, that in and of its self sucks ass. What really grinds my gears is this: Another season coming up, we're all full of hope. Once again it looks like we might have turned the corner, spirits are high (See 2011, 2013 - Before the first 4 games and after the Carolina game) Now we have to ask the what if question again....now once again hopes have been dashed. I'm not saying that we are through all ready...for all I know this is still a 10 win team. But for fucking christ's sake can we just once....JUST ONCE...not have our hopes turn to anxiety and depression.....fuck.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The worst news of all to all those talking about QBs? We're not going to suck badly enough to get a top QB. With Hill, this is still a 6-8 win team.

That's my issue.

A reset at the QB position screws with the window of this young team.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Full. Blown. D. Nile.
I'm having a hard time accepting this.
Where does this end? When is the shit storm that is the Rams finally going to break for blue skies????
Where does the Sam Bradford story end? In ####ing Cleveland on a Saturday night? Fu ck that narrative, man!

Irish

Starter
You don't have to suck to get a winner. Kaepernick, Wilson, Flacco, Glennon, Foles, Cousins, Dalton were not top 5 picks. Just scout right, do you research, and pick a winner with a winning attitude.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
... this is a crushing loss, and likely ends Bradford's career with the team. The future of the Rams is now a giant question mark.
It absolutely ends Bradford's career with the Rams, and maybe his career period. :(

Speeps

Starter
I have always been a huge Sam Bradford supporter. However, with that said, the smartest thing to do as an organization is to move on. We cannot continue to have the future of the franchise rest on his shoulders. I believe in his talent, but I don't believe in his health. The Rams did the right thing by giving him ever opportunity to succeed. There's not more chances.

Vince15

I remember when Green went down and thinking "well there goes this season".

If we could win with Clements, we can blow people out with Hill.

Running game, good defense and ST and let's hope the OC takes deep shots consistently.
Not directed at you in particular but your post reminds me, as much as I'm a fan of Hill as a #2, of what the problem will be with him. To a larger extent, it was the problem with Clemens as the year wore on. Defenses don't have to respect his arm. At all. He isn't going to pressure defenses intermediate or deep and they will quickly start creeping up and crowding the running game. Which I don't think is in the right kind of shape to just impose it's will on defenses on it's own. If we had the Hogs, it might be okay but the running game isn't nearly strong enough to run with stacked boxes on defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You don't have to suck to get a winner. Kaepernick, Wilson, Flacco, Glennon, Foles, Cousins, Dalton were not top 5 picks. Just scout right, do you research, and pick a winner with a winning attitude.

There are also a million examples of teams whiffing on QBs. The further you get from the top, the less likely it is you hit on the kid.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I cant believe it....
So I hope, that Shaun Hill will play solid/mistake-free football. With a strong running game and aggressive defense we still should be able to win games this year.

Have to pray that the entire Oline can stay healthy. If that happens we may win 10 games and sneak into the wildcard but I doubt it.

This is the difference between maybe barely making the playoffs, to making a possible SB run imo. Hate to be so negative, but it's hard not to be right now. Hill will have all year to play with the offense. He'll get better, but not by much. Just have to win the turnover battle like you said and win some really close games. Would've been nice to see what this defense could've done with a lead for once.