Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sounds more definitive now................I feel so bad. Our #1 priority in 2015 will be a QB. He will NOT be someone coming off ACL surgery, no matter how talented. Man, I wwish we would have gotten Jimmy Garropolo

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Even if we do well, we'll always know that we could have done better with Sam.
This would have been the best team he's ever had around him.
When he was drafted, he was the talent. The only talent.
You can see the fire in him.
This sucks.

He's young. He will be back. Just not sure if it will be here.
If he restructures, with a pay cut, he could be a Ram next year.
I hope he does.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I feel worse for Bradford than anything else.
And I'm going to worry about next year next year.

Till then Suck it up. This team was going to win with defense anyway. Between the running game and what Hill brings to the party the Rams can still make a push for the playoffs.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
The other teams will load the box. Sam gave us a downfield threat that keeps them honest.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This would have been the best team he's ever had around him.
When he was drafted, he was the talent. The only talent.
You can see the fire in him.
This sucks.

He's young. He will be back. Just not sure if it will be here.
If he restructures, with a pay cut, he could be a Ram next year.
I hope he does.
That would be awesome if he could restructure so we can reduce our cap hit this year but keep him around for a come back next year and beyond. Hopefully Kevin can use his close relationships to figure out how to make this happen, because I couldn't bear cutting Sam, or seeing him go to another team.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That would be awesome if he could restructure so we can reduce our cap hit this year but keep him around for a come back next year and beyond. Hopefully Kevin can use his close relationships to figure out how to make this happen, because I couldn't bear cutting Sam, or seeing him go to another team.
Same here.
I would like to see Sam take the field week one next season, with a high rnd, developmental guy as our back up. A guy that could, theoretical start if needed.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm not really blaming them. I supported their decision. But the bottom line is they chose that path and it's blown up in their faces. I agree that blame isn't the right way to look at it but they are responsible. There were alternatives and we're all now facing the worst case scenario. No one would have blamed them if they'd chosen to get "their guy" at QB. That's what new regimes do. Now their hand is forced and all leverage is gone for now and in the near future. It sucks, but it's reality.
They had their guy and they drafted BPA. Rams had needs in other areas to address first and qb wasn't high on the list. My thinking is it would have been irresponsible to draft a qb when other areas needed fixing and qb was not one of them. Bad luck is not in the equation for coaches!

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
F-U-C-K well felt the same way about Green and look how that turned out!!!!!!! Go Rams!!!! :double::lifting::shooting:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well it wasn't the 120 sacks and who knows how many hits that finally finished Bradford, so i'm not sure how he can be labeled a fragile guy.
It was the knee. It failed. Thats all there is too it.

Time for the Rams to move on from Sam. It's a depressing story to be honest...especially for Bradford. We'll be fine. Hell, at least the next QB coming in will be surrounded by a legit football team, which wasn't the case when Sam got here.

mimontero

UDFA
As much as this sucks, I hope we stay the course with Shaun Hill and don't do anything stupid. Getting Mark Sanchez would be a bad idea and Kirk Cousins would be even worse. Really, who is out there to get? Sucks that Bradford is almost definitely done here. Always really liked that kid.

A55VA6

Legend
2010: 16 games played
2011: 10 games played
2012: 16 games played
2013: 7 games played
*2014: 0 games played

So at the end of this upcoming season.. he'll have played in 49/80 regular season games. Ouch.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well it wasn't the 120 sacks and who knows how many hits that finally finished Bradford, so i'm not sure how he can be labeled a fragile guy.
It was the knee. It failed. Thats all there is too it.

Time for the Rams to move on from Sam. It's a depressing story to be honest...especially for Bradford. We'll be fine. Hell, at least the next QB coming in will be surrounded by a legit football team, which wasn't the case when Sam got here.
Starting to sink in.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This broke my heart. I had such high hopes for the season, and I feel terrible for bradford. Such a likeable hard working guy with all the talent in the world held back by so many different things