Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
One of this issues with this is that I think the team is good enough without him to win a fair number of games pushing us down in the draft next year. WE might end up having to pull an RG3 style trade to get one of the top QB's....

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
On the bright side, Zac Stacy is getting 400 carries this year so draft him in fantasy.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Sam is an awesome qb and an even better person, but for whatever reason he has some terrible luck. I really wish we could've taken a qb in round 3 or 4 now but hindsight is 20/20.

Moostache

Rookie
Well, according to Theismann on the Washington TV broadcast, they should unload RG3 and play Cousins in DC...how funny would it be if the Rams ended up trading for RG3? Send Hill to Washington and throw in a 4th rounder. Then Cousins starts in DC, RG3 starts in STL and our back ups are Davis and Gilbert...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
One of this issues with this is that I think the team is good enough without him to win a fair number of games pushing us down in the draft next year. WE might end up having to pull an RG3 style trade to get one of the top QB's....

Plenty of good QBs in this draft. Not all of them will be gone in the top 5. Bryce Petty, Marcus Mariota, Jameis, Braxton Miller (who's going to drop with his injury).

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
:shooting:My spirit..... The Rams break my heart again.....I'm just sick..... This was supposed to be our year this shit is gonna give me high blood pressure and put me on anti depressants

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
As bad as everyone feels right now, I'm betting you're feeling it worst considering how loudly you banged the drum for Bridgewater. This regime is on the hot seat now all things considered. They have to win somehow or they are just as guilty as the previous regime for not addressing the QB situation differently(better?).
Can't blame Fish & CO for the injury! I wouldn't have thought they'd draft a qb to replace Sam! Gilbert's a developmentel backup! I believed Sammy B was the Rams qb for years to come and now don't think he'll ever be a starting qb with this new acl tear! Damn!!!!!!!!:cry:

Vince15

Sanchez??!!!?
:eek:
Most people seem to hate the idea of Sanchez but I wonder if that's because of reputation or having actually watched him play and considered his circumstances? The guy has played some really good ball at times and even if his ceiling has been realized, he's put up 30 TD's in a season. I guess we'd all like to have Peyton Manning or Drew Brees, but a 30 TD QB isn't such a bad level of production.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cap savings of over 14 million if released right?
I dunno. There would be an injury settlement involved, and I don't know how that factors into the cap.
I'm not suggesting they cut him, or even wondering what would happen if they did. Just thought it was interesting.
I also don't think Fisher, Demoff and Snead are thinking way right now either.

Damien

UDFA
Name
Damien
With the team built, I would be fine with a Was/Stl style overpay for a top qb next year.

PeteMD

UDFA
I cant believe it....
So I hope, that Shaun Hill will play solid/mistake-free football. With a strong running game and aggressive defense we still should be able to win games this year.

8.gif

Last edited:

A55VA6

Legend
$16.85 million cap number for 2015 and will be due $12.985 million in cash. Team will have a decision to make.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
And for Fuck sakes were talking about the draft before the 4th preseason game:sick::palm:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't even know what to say. All I can do is just hope that the media is wrong. And there's a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of that happening.

This is just such bull. Why does it have to happen to us? What did we do to deserve this?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Most people seem to hate the idea of Sanchez but I wonder if that's because of reputation or having actually watched him play and considered his circumstances? The guy has played some really good ball at times and even if his ceiling has been realized, he's put up 30 TD's in a season. I guess we'd all like to have Peyton Manning or Drew Brees, but a 30 TD QB isn't such a bad level of production.

With me, it's because I've watched him play and IMHO he's just a poor QB.
Not horrible, just a poor QB.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I realize it's just a game, but the Rams are my life man. My fandom took a hit with this. I feel sick.

Vince15

Can't blame Fish & CO for the injury! I wouldn't have thought they'd draft a qb to replace Sam! Gilbert's a developmentel backup! I believed Sammy B was the Rams qb for years to come and now don't think he'll ever be a starting qb with this new acl tear! Damn!!!!!!!!:cry:
I'm not really blaming them. I supported their decision. But the bottom line is they chose that path and it's blown up in their faces. I agree that blame isn't the right way to look at it but they are responsible. There were alternatives and we're all now facing the worst case scenario. No one would have blamed them if they'd chosen to get "their guy" at QB. That's what new regimes do. Now their hand is forced and all leverage is gone for now and in the near future. It sucks, but it's reality.