Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ozark Ram

UDFA
This has to be one of the most cruel things I have witnessed in my life. Sam competed week after week for us with a b.s. surrounding cast, gets the hell beat out of himself game after game behind a joke of an OL.....and finally we get some talent around him ........ and now this happens. Sam and the Rams deserve better!!..... My heart goes out to him......

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
The worst news of all to all those talking about QBs? We're not going to suck badly enough to get a top QB. With Hill, this is still a 6-8 win team.

i say we go down to the local grocery store get a stock boy for qb and give em hell.

Vince15

This has to be one of the most cruel things I have witnessed in my life. Sam competed week after week for us with a b.s. surrounding cast, gets the hell beat out of himself game after game behind a joke of an OL.....and finally we get some talent around him ........ and now this happens. Sam and the Rams deserve better!!..... My heart goes out to him......
I agree but it's happened before. David Carr comes to mind.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Sorry, guys...
:(

Sanchez for a 2nd round pick?
2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05.jpg

TexRamFan

Rookie
Chris Long @JOEL9ONE · 6m
Hurting for my friend, teammate Sam because we know the work he puts in everyday and the caliber of person he is. Tough. We got your back 8.

Chris Long @JOEL9ONE · 3m
This is a TEAM. Next man up. I believe in this locker room and what we have and can't wait to show it week 1!!!!!

I HOPE the team uses this as a motivator and continues to improve as a whole. I would not be suprised if they come out and beat the living SH*T out of Minny.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Or make sure there aren't any more knee injuries when you guys get on your hands and knees begging for a Sanchez deal.

Austin Davis looks better than Sanchez.

That was pretty dam snooty of you to say. You do know we still have plenty to beat the crap out of the Eagles defense, right? You better know it. Eagles defense sucks!

A55VA6

Legend
"Despite recent advances and early ACL return, re-rupture rates are higher in first year back. Stronger in 2nd year."

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I knew this before it happen, before the game started. I had a premonition that he was going to be lost for the season during the Cleveland game. But I quickly rationalized it away. Ugh.

ViperLjs

Rookie

I hope he heals up and can prove his talent somewhere. It's awful that he might go down as Tim Couch 2.0... He deserves better.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Probably a better response than me punching someone else in the dick. Unless...you volunteering? ;)
"Ok fellas, let's make a circle
I hate him for making us pass on many good qbs just to put up with his injuries. I actually want the rams to be good.

Hate is a strong word.

Yet I hate your post. This is basically the same crap you posted earlier, which this forum found inappropriate and got rid of it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Chris Long @JOEL9ONE · 6m
Hurting for my friend, teammate Sam because we know the work he puts in everyday and the caliber of person he is. Tough. We got your back 8.

Chris Long @JOEL9ONE · 3m
This is a TEAM. Next man up. I believe in this locker room and what we have and can't wait to show it week 1!!!!!
Everyone on the Team and at ROD should follow Chris's Lead!! I feel sick too. But the games must be played to the best of our ability!! GO RAMS!!!!!!

VARam

I HOPE the team uses this as a motivator and continues to improve as a whole. I would not be suprised if they come out and beat the living SH*T out of Minny.
can't do that without an offense. I'm sorry, but for once we need to be realistic. I'll be shocked if they win more than five games.

TexRamFan

Rookie
can't do that without an offense. I'm sorry, but for once we need to be realistic. I'll be shocked if they win more than five games.

Im sorry VA, but I am being realistic. I would bet a ton of money they win more than 5 games. Shaun Hill is no Brady, Brees or Manning. But he is a quality backup and IMO much better than the backup they had last year that won them a few games. A better D, Better offensive weapons, and one more year under many youngsters belts gives me a good reason not to bail on the season.

I am not saying this injury doesent hurt, because it does. But it is NOT the end of the world.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
This sucks big time. But, we are a TEAM and this is a TEAM game. We can either hang our heads or we can stand up and come out and punch them right in the mouth and stand tall. Our TEAM needs to look at each other and believe in OUR philosophy...We WILL play great defense!!We WILL run the ball!!!We WILL have great special teams play!!!!If the rams can do those 3 things we can win some ugly low scoring games. If I was on this team there would be no way anyone will tell me my season is over even before it started!!!!Bad luck...sure. Us against the world attitude. Time to take a deep breath and move forward. I believe in Fisher and company not to hang their heads and throw in the towel. I still can not wait for Sept 7. I'm still flying into St. louis from Fla. Going to be loud and proud. Bring on AP and those Vikings. We WILL show them what hard nose football is. Then the following week I am still driving to Tampa to watch our TEAM play some physical football. I still believe we will start out 2-0!!May not be pretty,may not be as easy as 1st thought either. But both are still winnable games! A couple of quotes come to mind ......For Fisher- Rough waters are a truer test of leadership, In calm water every ship has a good captain(Swedish Proverb), For the team- Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but keep moving(Conrad Hilton)..Shaun Hill - In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity(Albert Einstein), Offense-Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal(Henry Ford), Defense - We are what repeatedly do. Excellence,therefore, is not an act but a habit(Aristotle). Fans - Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat(F.Scott Fitzgerald)...............So for me, I am still going into this season with hope and belief. Maybe, just maybe it can be great ride!!!

jap

Legend
Im sorry VA, but I am being realistic. I would bet a ton of money they win more than 5 games. Shaun Hill is no Brady, Brees or Manning. But he is a quality backup and IMO much better than the backup they had last year that won them a few games. A better D, Better offensive weapons, and one more year under many youngsters belts gives me a good reason not to bail on the season.

I am not saying this injury doesent hurt, because it does. But it is NOT the end of the world.

At least Shaun knows how to find Kenny or Quick on the field. :cautious:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
ahh boll*cks - Sam's knee can't have been ready, I'm gutted. IR him, call Tebow and get the season sorted between him and Hill.

OR

Call VINCE YOUNG

Please no to Tebow or Young. I'd rather use Hill and Davis/Gilbert.