Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Okay, my biggest questions are, if he wasn't completely healed from the surgery, why did he get the okay to play? And what about the surgery itself? Did they not do a good job fixing it? And what the fuck good is the goddamn knee brace he wears, if it doesn't prevent injury?

Oh, and FUCK you Jake Long for getting him hurt.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
In no way shape or form do i hope, or expect this team to tank for a top pick. freak that. This team can still win games and kick teeth in on Sundays. Hill is a better QB than Clemens and he can make more of the throws. Our WR's are also better than last season. The whole team is better. Stick to the plan and go win 10 games and worry about our future QB later.
Exactly - Clemens was adequate, Hill might surprise everybody. This year ain't a write off yet, we haven't played week 1. If I'm Williams, I'm getting the D to play angry and fast because it is up to them.

Pelicans

UDFA
I want Kellen Moore from Detroit. They never use him anyways. He's a winner, just needs the opportunity.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Plenty of good QBs in this draft. Not all of them will be gone in the top 5. Bryce Petty, Marcus Mariota, Jameis, Braxton Miller (who's going to drop with his injury).

omg don't want anything to do with a qb thats injured

RamzFanz

Damnit
He must be done here. Would I keep him when all these players needing to be paid? I couldn't.

Hill, it's time to Warner up dude.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
ahh boll*cks - Sam's knee can't have been ready, I'm gutted. IR him, call Tebow and get the season sorted between him and Hill.

OR

Call VINCE YOUNG

Vince15

Or make sure there aren't any more knee injuries when you guys get on your hands and knees begging for a Sanchez deal.
What's the deal with Sanchez in Philly? Is he getting 2nd or 3rd team rep's? Is he going to be 2nd string or is Barkley? All the Philly QB's seem to be putting up good numbers so I don't know if they're happy with Barkley since they drafted him or not since they went out and got Sanchez?

I'm hoping and sort of assume Sanchez is available but I really don't know the Eagles' plans for him.