Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
Adam Schefter:

RT @mortreport: Rams QB Sam Bradford is out for season after MRI shows he did tear left knee ACL, per sources. Rams will announce later.

fearsomefour

Legend
well, F it. We can wax hopeful all we want....and I like Hill fine. I would not trade draft picks for some vet that may or may not be better than Hill (Sanchez). Hello 7-9.

c3f9295a5238492570b0a1bdfe5c9f61.800x600x1.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know it sucks, but can't do anything about it now.
We appear to have a strong team. If Dilfer can sport a ring, then so can Shaun Hill.

D-FENSE.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm so disappointed...hope he heals up and gets a shot somewhere...he most certainly won't be back here.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Holy freak we gotta win with Hill.

This is gonna bring the whole team's spirits down, I hope they don't give up.

bskrilla

Starter
Well then boys. I don't even know what to say...

I do think we'll be able to compete with Hill or someone similar at QB, but god fucking damnit. The kid cannot catch a fucking break. Fucking tragedy.

Vince15

Some guys are just not built for the NFL. For whatever reason, he can't stay healthy. It's sickening to realize he's going to go down as another Tim Couch.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I guess I have to eat crow. After Fisher said he was walking around fine I didn't think there was anyway he tore it again.

This sucks so freaking bad. Why does our team have such bad luck with health.