Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Not blaming Bradford mind you, but when Fisher commented last evening that Bradford was in "good spirits", I couldn't help but think to myself that I would be too, especially if I had over $55 mil in my pocket at his age. I know he's disappointed, but that $$$ takes away a lot of the pain....

Cynical, yes, but at this point, can you blame me?

Athos

Legend
Plenty of good QBs in this draft. Not all of them will be gone in the top 5. Bryce Petty, Marcus Mariota, Jameis, Braxton Miller (who's going to drop with his injury).

Miller is now injury plagued and as a college QB to boot. Plus, I never believed in his passing skills.

Mariota or bust RIGHT NOW for me. I'll have to see college foosball play out this year to see if anyone else can save this franchise other than him. Perfect guy with his mobility and accuracy imo, to be a QB behind a run 1st team.

Irish

Starter
It absolutely ends Bradford's career with the Rams, and maybe his career period. :(
Don't feel bad for him, he was the highest paid rookie QB in history, won a Heisman trophy, and is one of the greatest QBs to ever play at one of the best football schools in history. He set records, won important games, got a degree, and got paid an enormous sum to play a child's game.

Sam is a really bright, charismatic, and charming guy with a degree and a boatload of money. If he chooses to continue football, he will get a chance. If not, he can literally do anything he wants to do.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That's my issue.

A reset at the QB position screws with the window of this young team.

I don't accept that POV. How hard did it hold back the Seahawks when they drafted Wilson? If the defense leads the way, it'll take some pressure off the kid. It's only a bad idea to start a rookie QB if you're defense can't mop up some of his mistakes.

Not to mention the talent in this years class.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
giphy.gif
200.gif
giphy.gif

NVMD....I figured it out. :cool:

Last edited:

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
This sucks so freaking bad. Why does our team have such bad luck with health.[/QUOTE]

have to question the training and medical staff but probably just bad luck.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Miller is now injury plagued and as a college QB to boot. Plus, I never believed in his passing skills.

Mariota or bust RIGHT NOW for me. I'll have to see college foosball play out this year to see if anyone else can save this franchise other than him. Perfect guy with his mobility and accuracy imo, to be a QB behind a run 1st team.

Make sure you keep your eye on Bryce Petty. I really like the way he spins it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't accept that POV. How hard did it hold back the Seahawks when they drafted Wilson? If the defense leads the way, it'll take some pressure off the kid. It's only a bad idea to start a rookie QB if you're defense can't mop up some of his mistakes.

Not to mention the talent in this years class.

First; a Russell Wilson needs to be in the draft.

Second; you need to find him.

Third; you need to be in position to pick him.

Not easy. Requires a little luck.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is punching myself in the dick an appropriate response to this?

Athos

Legend
Make sure you keep your eye on Bryce Petty. I really like the way he spins it.

Certainly interesting. But his completion % against stiffer competition was pretty mediocre. Didn't turn the ball over a lot though, so that's nice.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm taking this as a sign that I need to focus more on boxing...

I don't know what to think

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is punching myself in the dick an appropriate response to this?

Probably a better response than me punching someone else in the dick. Unless...you volunteering? ;)

jjab360

Legend
Not blaming Bradford mind you, but when Fisher commented last evening that Bradford was in "good spirits", I couldn't help but think to myself that I would be too, especially if I had over $55 mil in my pocket at his age. I know he's disappointed, but that $$$ takes away a lot of the pain....

Cynical, yes, but at this point, can you blame me?
:rolleyes: Whatever man, let's see what kind of spirits you're in when you work as hard as he has and your dream keeps getting ripped out of your hands due to forces out of your control. I seriously doubt the Bradford of today is the same Bradford of last night after two different diagnoses.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
In no way shape or form do i hope, or expect this team to tank for a top pick. Fuck that. This team can still win games and kick teeth in on Sundays. Hill is a better QB than Clemens and he can make more of the throws. Our WR's are also better than last season. The whole team is better. Stick to the plan and go win 10 games and worry about our future QB later.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
How much more does Manziel have to fuck up before we can get him for a second rounder