Are you a Rams fan from the STL area, LA area, or other?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Rams fans here are from STL vs. LA?

• Total voters

Psycho_X

Legend
Grew up around the Lou and always been a St. Louis sports fan. They moved here when I was a teenager and had been a moderate NFL fan. I mostly watched the Chiefs (was usually what was on), Lions (mostly because of Barry Sanders who is still one of my all time favorite players), and the Rams when I could because I loved the uniforms. When the Rams actually moved locally it was a dream come true and instantly became obsessed (probably unhealthy obsessed according to some family). It's been a rough road and like most of us who have stayed true fans in the area I will never forgive Kroenke for the lies. But it is my team and I can't pull myself away from them as much as I wanted to. Loyalty comes at a price at times.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Currently in Austin, TX. Never lived in or near LA or StL. I was living in the thriving metropolis of Lewiston, Idaho when I became a Rams fan at about age 8. I saw a picture in a Sears catalog of Merlin Olsen, a game action photo (they were still in the blue/whites of the 60's and early 70's). The horns on the helmet grabbed my attention and I've never looked back since. I'm pretty sure if you did a thorough analysis of my DNA there would be a Rams fan gene in there somewhere.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
New Jersey. Loved me some Joe Willie! Fan since 77.

4921998bf568570984bb53eb23e4fbad.jpg

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Life long Ram fan. Growing up we moved around a lot because of my fathers profession. Closest thing to a home town for me would be the the tidewater area of VA thats where I attended High School. Moved to Missouri in 79 attended college, moved away then returned in the late 80s. Have been in south-central Missouri about 2 and half hours from St. Louis since that time.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I’m from the Highlands of Scotland but live in Edinburgh now. Picked up a cheap copy of madden 2002 back in the day when I was 12 or 13 and that got me in to the sport. I always played with the rams cos they were the best in the game at that time.

A few years later I joined a local football team and played at guard for them for a few seasons. That was fun. Went to a uni that didn’t have a team so stopped playing when I left high school unfortunately. The youth football provision in Scotland was pretty poor at that time, it’s amazing how much more organised and heavily participated it is now.

The London game in a few weeks will be my 3rd Rams game and 7th nfl game. Been to MetLife and Gillette stadiums but never made it to St Louis. LA is next on the list, planning a trip out there for my 30th next year...

Todd59

Rookie
I'm an STL fan from their earliest days in St. Louis. I went to the first game they had in St. Louis and was hooked. I was also lucky enough to be at many of the games during the Greatest Show on Turf era, including the NFC Championship Game against the Bucs after the '99 season. Proehl's catch was followed by the loudest sound I think I've ever heard.

Gomorgan

UDFA
Life long Rams fan. Grew up in Los Angeles/ Orange County and I now reside in Bend, Oregon. I became a Rams fan in 1958 when I was 9 and my Dad took me to the Memorial Coliseum to watch the Rams beat the Baltimore Colts with Johnny Unitas. I was hooked from that time forward. I was a season ticket holder from 1973 to 1984.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Born in San Fernando County/ Van Nuys/ North Hollywood {LA} area. Developed into a fan while living in the Lompoc Ca area playing football in Jr High School (1967/1968).

Settled back in Florida in 1969 where Rams fans were extinct or never there. My how things things have changed today, here in this ROD forum, Ram Fans in Florida are plentiful. I had a member of this forum come to my home/mancave where he & I watched the Ram game ...a first time event in my life where I was joined to watch a Ram game with a fellow Ram fan!:). It only took a half a century or more.:rolllaugh:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just curious where those on this board are from. I'm only 24 so I grew up with the Rams being in STL, and I'm a St. Louis sports fan all together. I'm pretty much the only person I know around here who is still a Rams fan after the move back to LA because it's all I've known for my entire life!
I have been a Rams Fan Since 1951, when I was in the Cub Scouts, And went to the Coliseum on "Scout Day!
Like you, STLRam, when the Rams left town, For St. Louis, that didn't stop me from being a Fan! No matter were they are, they are The Rams!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
New Jersey. Loved me some Joe Willie! Fan since 77.

4921998bf568570984bb53eb23e4fbad.jpg
I dont actually remember becoming a Rams fan, just always have been. My family insists it was due to my adoration of Joe Namath, I loved the NFL film, "Joe and his magic bean"

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Most of you know my story, being in Upstate, NY my family took sports very seriously and everyone was a Giant, Yankee, Knick & Ranger fan so when I was pressed at 7 years of age (1973) to select my favorite teams I informed my great family that I wanted to be as opposite of them as I could so....

1. Rams
  2. Dodgers
  3. Lakers
  4. Kings
I have been fortunate to experience a title in every sport and have been spoiled in basketball, but football is my passion and at a young age I fell in love with the Horns and it's always been about the horns.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Bedford, England

I've been a fan since the 2012 game at Wembley against the Patriots. I just got into the game after watching the previous Superbowl so got tickets for the Wembley game. I didn't want to bandwagon a big team and thought the Rams sounded like an up and coming team - I just didn't realise I would have to wait so long!
Im pretty sure you cant call any ram fan a bandwagoner at this point my friend. Lol.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I am in the STL area (Illinois side) as well. I was a huge football fan, but never really gravitated to a team until 1995. I was 10 when the Cardinals left, but never really was a fan. My favorite player in my younger years was actually Boomer Esiason, so I was a very casual fan of the Bengals. In 1995 I immediately became a diehard fan of the Rams and have never looked back. The leaders of STL are more the reason there is not professional football in STL than Stan Kroenke (although I still do not like him...ha)

RAMBUSH

Starter
I live in pennsylvania, bout 3 miles from americas oldest brewery in yuengling beer. Surrounded by steeler and eagles fans, that will make anyone sick ! Went with the rams in the mid 70s loved them horns, still love them horns . I think i might even love them a little more after the wreck the seahawks on sunday. Go Rams.

chkelly

UDFA
I grew up in the LA area when I was a kid so I've been following the Rams since the mid 70s and remember the days of QBs like Pat Haden and Vince Ferragamo. I went to some games in Anaheim since our neighbor had season tickets and kept rooting for them after the move to STL and traveled there a couple times to the Ed Jones dome. I now live in the SF Bay Area and try to catch every game via Sunday Ticket.