Are you a Rams fan from the STL area, LA area, or other?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Rams fans here are from STL vs. LA?

• Total voters

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These replies are only European heavy as all the Americans are still asleep!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm a St. Louis sports fan all together.
Are the Cards in the NLDS?

LA area fan since 1976

Was tempted to go to the darkside, err, Raiders when they moved to Anaheim.....then followed them from afar...

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Central California. When I 7 (around 1974 or so) we moved to Fresno and all the kids in the neighborhood were RAMS fans and since my stepdad really was not a sports fan I became a RAMS fan. Stayed a fan when we moved a few miles away and when they moved. I have never been to a game live so where they played didn't matter to me. When they moved back people would say to me oh bet your glad they moved back and I would reply I don't care where they play I just want them to be good again. I think I am getting my wish. Oh and I will see my 1st game in person this Sunday. GO RAMS!

In 79 or 80 Rod Perry came to my school. He went to HS with one of our teachers. I wish I would have seen just how cool that was then.

Side note my dad who I only seen between the ages of 5 to 8 and then not again until I was 18. Well the day I showed up on his doorstep again at 18 he was not home because he was a season ticket holder to the whiners and at the game. Funny how things work out. 30+ years later and we are not very close, he is kinda a tool (as most whiners fans are).

Love my RAMS.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love when these threads pop up.
Born and raised in New Jersey.
Family of die hard Giants fans. My dad had a friend with season tickets and I would go to 2 games a year. But I didn’t like the Giants, I loved the team out West with the most awesome helmet in sports. Got to see the Rams play the giants every year they came around. My favorite player was always the bridge to the next generation, ferragamo to dickerson to Everett to Bettis. GSOT? Well name one, any one... sure the last 10 have been a struggle but for this 40 year fan I feel blessed at some of the greatness I’ve been able to witness.
And the best is yet to come!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The first gift I ever got was a Ram football in the hospital when I was born. My dad would ask my pregnant mom how his little Ram fan was doing. No choice in the matter like the color of my hair it was born with me almost 54 years ago

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been a fan since the 60's living in central Pennsylvania right in the middle of Steeler country . Not easy but it's like I tell all my friends when the ask why I root for the Rams . You have to dance with the girl you brought .

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm from England.
I started supporting the Rams in 1987 when my uncle took me to the pre season American Bowl '87 between the Rams and Broncos in London, UK.
I chose the Rams because of Eric Dickerson and continue supporting them.
I didn't really follow a particular team before that, I was just trying to learn the rules and players.
30 years later I'm going to see them play again in London this month vs the Cardinals.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Doesn't this forum have a map that shows where everyone is from , thought I saw it at one time

Name
Hannibal Ram
Grew up watching the Bears in Central Illinois. Was in college in St. Louis when the Rams moved in. Had season tickets at the Dome. Seen some good football and a lot of bad football. I am a Rams FAN, no matter where they call home!!

Imperial

UDFA
Name
Imperial
Same story as Mojo...picked the team with the coolest uni's back in 1975, which happened to be our Rams. I've lived in Central/Southern IL all of my life, and they've always been my team, through good and bad.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I'm from England.
I started supporting the Rams in 1987 when my uncle took me to the pre season American Bowl '87 between the Rams and Broncos in London, UK.
I chose the Rams because of Eric Dickerson and continue supporting them.
I didn't really follow a particular team before that, I was just trying to learn the rules and players.
30 years later I'm going to see them play again in London this month vs the Cardinals.

You might want to edit out your question before it derails the Thread.

I hope you've checked out the Game Day event in the other Forum - look forward to meeting you on the day hopefully.

#UKRams

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Don't think I had seen that before thanks - but surely there are more than that who frequent ROD?
My guess , many others have not seen the map either , or took the time to add their location

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
As many have heard....... I played flag football in the late '60s on a team whose coach was a transplanted Los Angelene. We were the Robertson Rams and had the traditional Blue and Gold.... (look it up....). the LA Rams at the time were Blue and White. And at that time in Oklahoma (Tulsa area) the Chowboys were just starting to gain notoriety. The Packers were the Champions. But I stuck w/ the Rams from '68 till now.......
Nice moment....now let's kick the shit out the Squawks.......:deadhorse:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't think I had seen that before thanks - but surely there are more than that who frequent ROD?
Been coming here for a couple years, never saw it before either. lol.
On a side note, I can’t open that page on my iPhone anyway

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got hooked on the horns in 69 at the ripe old age of 8 here in Jersey. It's been a wild and bumpy ride with no regrets!

GO RAMS!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Just curious where those on this board are from. I'm only 24 so I grew up with the Rams being in STL, and I'm a St. Louis sports fan all together. I'm pretty much the only person I know around here who is still a Rams fan after the move back to LA because it's all I've known for my entire life!

I'm an STL fan but i still follow the team, i watched them win in 99 had season tickets pretty much the whole time they were here in Saint Louis. So i saw the good, bad, and ugly. I still follow the Rams and i'm loving the new movement under coach McVay. Me and some buddies try to get out to LA for at least one game. Last year it was the buffalo game this it was the season opener vs Indy. Needless to say we picked an excellent game this year hahhaha

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I am from Chattanooga, Tn. The first time I saw them play I was in a barber shop with my dad and the TV was black and white. I liked their uniforms and have followed them ever since, the fearsome foursome and the days of Gaberial to Snow. I love my Rams ask anyone that knows me. When they played the Titians in the Superbowl I was the only person in Tennessee pulling for the Rams. My workout partner watched the game with me and swore afterwards he would never watch another game with me. I went Nuts!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a great thread. I am from Gold Beach, a quaint coastal town in beautiful Southern Oregon. When I was 4 my mom bought me a 'niners jacket. I hated that jacket. I complained until she removed it. Lol. Who knew what was to come. Fast forward 4 years: my father was watching a game that was Rams v Cowboys. I guess I wanted to bond with him, so I chose the team with the cool helmets. That HAD to be his team, I thought. Well, he was a cowboys fan, lol. I didn't become a full-on fan until I was around 8 or nine and watched every game I could find on broadcast TV. A couple of years later and the Rams were in the Super Bowl against the Steelers and I was hooked for life. I even had the full kids uniform, helmet and all. Those were great times. Go Rams!