Are you a Rams fan from the STL area, LA area, or other?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Rams fans here are from STL vs. LA?

• Total voters

PaRam24

UDFA
I am 26 years old, I live and always have lived in PA, and I have been an avid Rams lover for as long as I can remember. You should see some of the looks I get when people ask who my favorite football team is. My favorite is when there like, wait who? Hahaha

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I was born and lived in Burbank but left after HS... Lived in Anchorage Alaka for 35 years...Came to Medford Oregon when some health issues made me retire in 2013...Been a Ram fan for 50 plus years but can't call it really rabid till I had left California Burbank...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Just curious where those on this board are from. I'm only 24 so I grew up with the Rams being in STL, and I'm a St. Louis sports fan all together. I'm pretty much the only person I know around here who is still a Rams fan after the move back to LA because it's all I've known for my entire life!

Vancouver, BC Canada born & raised

when I went to school (in the Wack) grade 6 fell for the Horns & #29 then the shitty 90's & SOSAR years during high school. Never quit on them.

khel72

Rookie
Live in Vegas now but raised in Huntington Beach and Irvine. Went to all the games at the Big A. I was 7 in the 79 super bowl. Vince Ferragamo lived 3 doors down and used to play QB for us kids in our Nerf football games when he was around. Looking back now we probably used to irritate the hell out him asking all the time

RAMNATION

Rookie
Jacksonville native, I started as a Dodger fan in the late 60's, eventually following the Rams. following the Rams was hard being in Jacksonville, My younger brother was a Steeler fan, we would catch the bus downtown to the main library to read the L A Times and Pittsburg Gazette. I did not know another Ram Fan until I went off to college at Northwestern and met a girl from Cleveland. this internet thing is pretty kool.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I’m from Ventura county. About an hour away from LA.

Didn’t know much about football. My uncle would always sport Rams gear, he was an originals LA Rams fan. My cousin had a Super Bowl party. I was 13 then. Rams vs pats. Naturally, we were all rooting for the rams. They lost. I was devastated for some reason. After that I started following football more closely especially the Rams. Come 2003. We had the Sunday ticket for free (shhh lol) saw as many Rams games as I could. Became obsessed. I was a maniac during the Carolina playoff loss. Haven’t missed a game since. Ecstatic when they moved back to LA. Became a season ticket holder and the rest is history!

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Grew up in the middle of 49ers country in NoCal. Nobody else in the household watched football and at 9 years old it suddenly "clicked" , and overnight loved football and haven't looked back. Picked the Rams for the awesome uniforms and helmets in 1981. I have proudly followed ever since.

What's funny now is once again I'm in enemy territory and have lived in the Seattle area for 20 years. I was blessed enough to be at the 2004 playoff game which we finished our 3 game sweep of the Hawks, it was awesome! Hawk fans are the most obnoxious at this point. Last game I went to in Seattle (we lost) I was surrounded by 8-10 hawk fans following around me in a bubble,screaming at me all the way out of the stadium, thought I was going to get in a scrap for sure, but they eventually let it go. So I really do not like the hawks and believe them to be our biggest rivalry right now, even after the 49ers 90s hatred.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
BEST THREAD EVER

Although it does feel a bit like a meeting of Rams Anonymous.

In other news, I've just discovered that a real life Rams fan from Morro Bay lives not 10 miles from my home!

If he is not already on here I'll be pointing him to ROD in the very near future.

Hoping to meet up at a local bar for some Rams / NFL viewing in the future.

Fatboy

Rookie
Born in western NY, moved to So Cal at an early age. My dad got some free tickets to a rams game in 66 and I have been a fan since. Left SoCal in 79 but have always stayed with the Horns. -- the Fatboy

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Became a Rams fan when I was nine in 1971. Gabriel, Snow, Ellison, and the curly horns (which were still white at the time). What this team has taught me over the years is that once I have committed to something, my loyalty is unwavering. I hope my wife appreciates this!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Too funny, born and raised in Lewiston myself!

When did you live there, @Reno Ram ? I moved there when I was 3, in 1967, and left when I was 14, at the end of 1978. Still have plenty of friends out there.

Man, small world!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back in the 1960's when I was a kid in NJ, my dad was watching a football game on tv. I noticed a REALLY cool helmet design and asked my dad, "What's that team with the swirl on the helmet?"
He said, "The Rams".
Me: "that's the team I like".
From then on, the Rams were my team. That was back in the days of Roman Gabriel and Jack Snow. :yess:

PS: I live in PA now.
Pretty much exactly the way it went down with me too!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Little smoke grey fish bowl looking glasses from Mobile or Union 76 by any chance? If so, I had some of those as a kid. Was really mad when the last one got broken.

I still have some... but, living in the northeast at that time, they're all either Giants, Jets or Eagles. :(

…..

Legend
In Atlanta now but grew up running the streets of Compton before anyone knew that running the streets of Compton was cool.

Yup....I was the baddest 1st grader on my block....bitches.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was my 1st Rams game ...

My 1st Live game 42 to 14.jpg
.. In 1951, we beat the crap out of the Packer 42-14!! How could I not stay a Rams Fan after a game like that!!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I was born (1950s) and lived in Orange county/San Bernadino County "High Desert" -became a Ram fan in 1966.Moved to the great Pacific Northwest in 2006.