Are you a Rams fan from the STL area, LA area, or other?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Rams fans here are from STL vs. LA?

• Total voters

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I lived there for a couple years back in the 80's.

Get outa here!!!

We stayed at a small motel that provided cheese and wine on arrival, Mrs Tiger insisted on visiting the local Taco Bell....... wasn't keen to be honest.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Vancouver, BC Canada born & raised
Was it on a playground that you spent most of your days?
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school?

Name
Bear
Just curious where those on this board are from. I'm only 24 so I grew up with the Rams being in STL, and I'm a St. Louis sports fan all together. I'm pretty much the only person I know around here who is still a Rams fan after the move back to LA because it's all I've known for my entire life!
Just curious where those on this board are from. I'm only 24 so I grew up with the Rams being in STL, and I'm a St. Louis sports fan all together. I'm pretty much the only person I know around here who is still a Rams fan after the move back to LA because it's all I've known for my entire life!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Was it on a playground that you spent most of your days?
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school?

great tune LOL..