Wheel of Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All good! And I likely won't watch them just once, gotta watch a couple times for little things I missed. Don't do that with many shows at all but with all the reading I've done of the series kind of invested in this show.
I keep re-reading the books too

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I keep re-reading the books too
Doing so right now on my kindle app. Have them all in hardback and still spend the $100 I think on them for the kindle too.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Anyone got the Juniper dust jackets for their hardbacks. Good lord it’s beautiful. Like I need this and some Cosmere Leather bounds and my shelves would never be wanting

1636076770752.jpeg

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in less than four hours. I think I'll be fine. :p
My daughter is reading that at the moment … her favourite catch cry is … I can’t believe this wasn’t in the film! :laugh1:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My daughter is reading that at the moment … her favourite catch cry is … I can’t believe this wasn’t in the film! :laugh1:

Yeeep. That's why my books are going to be TV shows at the absolute most if they're ever made (and I would donate every cent I earn from them to various charities.); the movies, I feel, cut out far too much important stuff. Yeah, the 7th and 8th HP movies had an interesting character in Scabior (the guy who played him definitely deserves credit; he really brought out the role.), but missing out on Peter Pettigrew throttling himself to death with Voldemort's hand after so much foreshadowing...that irked me.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
, but missing out on Peter Pettigrew throttling himself to death with Voldemort's hand after so much foreshadowing...that irked me.

AGREED !!! Best part of the book! So apt for him to die that way … and yet unbelievably left out of the film!

Tano

Legend
Okay - just had to bump this

Wheel Of Time is coming out this Friday - I am ready

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay - just had to bump this

Wheel Of Time is coming out this Friday - I am ready
Some friends have discussed having a little dinner party for at least the first couple episodes. More an excuse to get together and drink and eat I suspect than anything haha

Tano

Legend
Some friends have discussed having a little dinner party for at least the first couple episodes. More an excuse to get together and drink and eat I suspect than anything haha
Drinking game whenever Nynaeve tugs her braid.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First 3 episodes are on Prime now.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, after having watched the 1st episode, I'm prepared to hate it. I'll try very hard to make it through the 1st season. It appears to be a very very loose adaptation so far.