What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Funny.
Today I was wondering how the hell the Vikes lost to the Whiners.
They didn't just lose either, they actually made the whiners look like a good football team. Which is pretty tough to do.

Seriously. They let the Whiners go for a college like 230 yards on the ground. With Hyde leading the way. Yikes. Anyway.......

We'll see. But I hope Todd punches the Vikings in the balls repeatedly come Sunday.

Name
josey wales
http://www.vikings.com/news/article...e-bfecfe955ddb?campaign=sf15005702+sf15005702 Big news
Eric Kendricks, Sharrif Floyd Out, Anthony Barr Questionable for Sunday

This is not good!

Kendricks is a DROY candidate for a reason. He's become an integral part of our defense. Audi Cole, his replacement, is good against the run, the pass.....not so much.

And Floyd is our run-stuffer at the 3-technique DT. Johnson is a better pass-rusher, but it's not the Rams' passing game that scares me.

FTR, Barr was a "full go" in today's practice.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
As noted by Josey Wales they are losing 2 starters on their D. Kendricks backup (Cole looks like he will play). He is the veteran that Kendricks beat out. With Floyd out chances are growing that they will employ a lot of run blitzes to get us behind the chains and use Johnson to exploit our pass protection.

I am more concerned about who is ultimately a no go for the Rams.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
I think against the rams cole will fill j just fine. If it was a team like the Packers let's say, I would be more concerned. And on the D line the rotation that has been filling in for Floyd the past couple games has done pretty well.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Norv son, I met some people from Minnesota in Mexico once. This is what they said to me "do you get snow in London"? Absolutely clueless they were, I hope you are as well and the Rams win big on Sunday ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Quinn and McDonald had the same designations last week. And I don't recall Havenstein ever missing any game action against SF.

I'd be surprised if those three don't play.

As for the Vikings, Floyd is a big loss for them. Big loss. Very good DT. Kendricks is a rookie but I think they'll also miss him. He has great instincts and a lot of range. I wanted Kendricks for the Rams in the draft.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Norv son, I met some people from Minnesota in Mexico once. This is what they said to me "do you get snow in London"? Absolutely clueless they were, I hope you are as well and the Rams win big on Sunday ;)
Well there is The gulf stream that keeps great Britain unseasonably warm considering it's longitude. So, I can see how they would be curious about that.;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey @NorvZimmer have you been watching season 2 of Fargo? It partly takes place in Minnesota. Best show on TV, imo. (y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just stating a point.
Interesting, this was a week ago.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/28/top-10-nfl-secondaries-this-season/

Top 10 NFL Secondaries

4. St. Louis Rams
Cornerbacks: Janoris Jenkins (85.9), Trumaine Johnson (82.8), Lamarcus Joyner (74.9)

Safeties: T.J. McDonald (80.5), Rodney McLeod (76.8)

The youth movement that began for the Rams with the Robert Griffin III trade is now producing in a big way. All five of the above players are only in their fourth season or less, with an average age of 25—and they’re progressively getting better. Janoris Jenkins, the veteran among the group, is PFF’s eighth-ranked cornerback, McDonald is No. 2 among safeties in overall run stop percentage, and Rodney McLeod has only allowed four receptions for 14 yards when he is in primary coverage, good for the fourth fewest yards allowed among safeties. In addition, 2014 second-round pick Joyner has five total QB pressures, including two sacks, from his slot cornerback position.

Average standard NFL QB rating allowed: 99.6

Interceptions: 4

Standout stat(s): Slot CB Lamarcus Joyner would be tied for the team lead in sacks (two) for the Atlanta Falcons.

You are #6, not shabby.

6. Minnesota Vikings
Cornerbacks: Captain Munnerlyn (85.6), Terrance Newman (78.1), Xavier Rhodes (34.1)

Safeties: Harrison Smith (97.5), Andrew Sendejo (46.5)

The Vikings are led by PFF’s top-graded safety, Harrison Smith. Smith has missed only one tackle this season (the unit as a whole only missed 10 tackles), while also only allowing two receptions for 16 yards in primary coverage for an NFL QB rating of 0.0 (yes, you read that correctly). Working out of the slot, Munnerlyn is currently the No. 12 cornerback, and has yet to allow a touchdown in his coverage. After an up and down 2014 with Cincinnati, 37-year-old Terrance Newman is turning back the clock and producing as well, only allowing an NFL QB rating of 72.9. Like Jim Harbaugh, we won’t play the “what if” game with Xavier Rhodes, who has struggled in his third season after taking a big step forward last year.

Average standard NFL QB rating allowed: 71.6

Interceptions: 8

Standout stat(s): This group has allowed only four touchdowns in their primary coverage—all by Xavier Rhodes.
Personally, these stats mean squat to me, but since they were mentioned.