Von Miller, does he get cheers or boo’s week 1 at SoFi?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thats the question…

Von Miller, does he get cheers or boo’s week 1 at SoFi?

What do you think?

BrooklynRam

Rookie
People who are secure, thankful, and with strength of character will cheer him. All others will boo him.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Of course he's going to get a warm, positive reception. There's absolutely nothing to boo him for.

Bound to be a good percentage of Bills fans in that crowd too.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I feel he will be respected for what he brought to the Rams. He was a huge asset to our SB run.

Sucks he had to bail but that deal was no way going to be matched by the Rams so you can't blame him. Smart for Buffalo definitely.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will there be some boos? I think so. I will clap for him at intro week 1, but then game on. Von’s the enemy the rest of the day.

I will casually track his game stats for this season, any highlights, etc... I am curious how he does there in Buffalo. I can’t blame him for grabbing that offer, and Buffalo is a very good team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will there be some boos? I think so. I will clap for him at intro week 1, but then game on. Von’s the enemy the rest of the day.

I will casually track his game stats for this season, any highlights, etc... I am curious how he does there in Buffalo. I can’t blame him for grabbing that offer, and Buffalo is a very good team.
Yep…Cheer like crazy when he gets his ring, and then boo him during the game!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Boos. He's not a Ram. I am booing him. Though I appreciate his contributions for sure. For me to not boo a player they need to have put serious time in (Sjax etc).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cheers for Von and cheers for Chris Garrett too who will be the young Von Miller.

Ram65

Legend
He is going to get some boos. Starts out with cheers and then boos come in or the other way around?

I'll go with mixed boos and cheers to cover all the bases.