Von Miller, does he get cheers or boo’s week 1 at SoFi?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
I feel he will be respected for what he brought to the Rams. He was a huge asset to our SB run.

Sucks he had to bail but that deal was no way going to be matched by the Rams so you can't blame him. Smart for Buffalo definitely.
Von made our pass rush just plain terrifying. Overwhelming.
I think Bobby Wagner will do good things for our D but in today's NFL, there is no substitute for a strong pass rush.

He was a great teammate and I would cheer him.
Look at the way the players treat each other on opposing teams after the game.
Nothing but respect and goodwill, mostly.

Hope Noteboom can handle him.
Doubt it. We'll find out in the opener.

BC

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Cheers when they give him his ring before the game.
Boos when he is on defense.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was only on the team for 3 months. I liked the fact that he greatly improved the defense in the playoffs, but I was hoping he would stay. He made a great tandem with AD and might have helped both of their careers. I was PO`d when he left for that reason but it's not like he was here for any length of time. He means nothing to me now, same as 6 months ago --lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We’re assuming Buffalo Von will be the same he was with us during the playoffs. Von doesn’t have AD for offenses to pick their poison anymore. Von also needs a lead to be set loose. If the Rams go up by a TD or two and start to pound the ball, Von won’t be doing much, besides watching us win.

Flint

Pro Bowler
If Von stays are Robinson or Wagner not brought in? Outside of Kupp the wr room was lookin kinda shaky, now they have the big jump ball guy McVay has been wanting since he tried to make Reynolds that guy. And Wagner is the solution to what the 9ers did over and over which was find Reeder or the hybrid safety/ lb and run at them.
It’ll be interesting to see, maybe the pass rush suffers but maybe the offense is more consistent and possesses the ball more.
Does Wagner make the defense better in a league that throws it 70% of the time? Good question but against Pete who’s kind of a throwback as far as wanting to run the ball and Shanny who’s had huge games running the ball against the rams and Kyler who used to love to take off when your defenders aren’t paying attention, it’s going to change what these teams want to do against the rams and hopefully keep them on top of the west.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fuck him. He left for more money. He's not a Ram anymore.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

No Thank You Reaction GIF by Kiaundra Jackson

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Bills way overpaid for him, Rammers. Sometimes that's what it takes to get over the hump, like Clark to KC in 2019.

Personally, I don't think it's anything to boo about. When you win a ring the price of your players goes up. It's very common. I mean, we lost Tyreek.

You don't replace players like that. You just have to adapt. It's certainly not easy but the best teams can still build a championship calibre roster despite losing one edge rusher or WR. QB's are a different story.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just reading this article only brings back old memories of 2 years ago.

The Rams had that game won in Buffalo.AD99 went up against The Bills & had his best game(1 of) in his career.He has had many,but this Bills game was another story.

AD99 went off,but Josh Allen found away to win it,or did he? That PI on D.Williams was BS.

A long comes 2022 & The Rams not only signed Von Miller which some say over paid for.The scary thing is Roger Saffold also signed with the Bills. Guess who the Offensive Line coach is ? Aaron Kromer & I wonder what he has meant to Roger in his career? Zak Kromer is still a Ram.

Point being is Allen has game tape & a group of exRams who want a piece of them.So The Test game 1 means a lot in that way.
Watching SF Fans dominate Ram Fans at SOFI & the way Bills Fans travel.I’ll say CHEER. Von Miller,Roger Saffold,& Aaron Kromer have meant a lot as ExRams.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
I'll cheer for him until he touches our QB, and then it's all boo's. It's hard to root against Von Miller.... He really is a stand-up dude, and I really believe he loves the Rams and I know it was really hard for him to leave. He has a couple Super Bowl rings already, so understand him going where the money is for his last contract.

nighttrain

Legend
I'll cheer for him until he touches our QB, and then it's all boo's. It's hard to root against Von Miller.... He really is a stand-up dude, and I really believe he loves the Rams and I know it was really hard for him to leave. He has a couple Super Bowl rings already, so understand him going where the money is for his last contract.
if they aint wearin Horns, fukem
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not sure if Von will live up to that contract over the life of it. But we're gonna get all he has game one.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Cheers…. We knew he was more than likely a one year rental. He did what was needed and helped get Los Angeles it’s first SB title. We can’t keep everyone and the Bills threw crazy $$$ at him.