Von Miller, does he get cheers or boo’s week 1 at SoFi?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
eh, as a Ram I loved him, as a Bill not so much, as in he got his money and that's all right. NFL is first a business, that's all folks!
train
Absolutely get that money, as much as you can for as long as you can cuz they will for sure cut you in a heartbeat. The only thing that leaves a bad taste is the narrative that he was so conflicted and he took it cuz was a stupid amount of money. Is this something his agent put out? He was so torn he had to call around to make sure everyone knew he was available.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I get that we should all be adults here and admit we would take a new job for that money too and cheer for him.

But I'm gonna boo his ass. Enjoy the ring ceremony MFer because after that you can get fucked.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He might have done us a favor. I think we are a more complete team now. I'd like a little more edge rusher depth, but I'm more confident with our starting 22 than I was at the beginning of last season.
Yes, it's all how you manage it. I feel the same way after the Tyreek trade. It hurt a lot at the time and I didn't see the justification or vision the front office had. Now that the draft has passed, I feel the team as a whole is much better. There is a fine line between a balanced team and a top heavy team. A nightmare scenario was the Saints two or three years ago.