UPDATE: DaveFan'51 (SEE POST 102 AND 111 - PAGE 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dave's bro

UDFA
Name
Gary
Hello. I am David's brother. I spoke to my sister in law last night and she told me that she had been able to make contact here. We want you to know that the family greatly appreciates your respects for my brother.

David's sudden passing was a shock. It was unexpected. He had laid down to take a nap and passed in his sleep. David was a Vietnam war veteran and served with honor in the United States Marine Corp. He will be laid to rest at the National Cemetery located in Bakersfield, California.

Best regards,
Gary

nighttrain

Legend
Hello. I am David's brother. I spoke to my sister in law last night and she told me that she had been able to make contact here. We want you to know that the family greatly appreciates your respects for my brother.

David's sudden passing was a shock. It was unexpected. He had laid down to take a nap and passed in his sleep. David was a Vietnam war veteran and served with honor in the United States Marine Corp. He will be laid to rest at the National Cemetery located in Bakersfield, California.

Best regards,
Gary

great stuff, thank you @Dave's bro
train

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Best regards,
Gary

Great memorial, Gary. Thank you for sharing it with us. I would say that most (if not all) us did not know Dave like you did. I am sorry for your loss, which although it affects those on an internet chat site like it has, we can appreciate what you must be going through. We appreciated your brother, and he will be missed.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Very sad news. Going to miss him on the ROD board, he was always so upbeat and friendly. Always positive.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Best regards,
Gary

Very kind of you to take the time and share this with us. As you can see, Dave left a loving impression on many people.
I am truly sorry for you and your families loss.

If there is anything you or you're family needs, Don't hesitate to come in here and ask. There are quite a few people here that would cherish the opportunity to lend a helping hand. Including myself.

Sincerely,
Scott

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Best regards,
Gary

Thanks Gary. Awesome video. You have a great family. Dave was our pal, but you lost a brother. Our prayers for the comfort and healing of your hearts.

And thanks to Dave for serving our country. Always a Marine. Always a Rams fan.

-John

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Best regards,
Gary

Thank you Gary for sharing that video. We will miss your brother's presence here. He was a bright light. Cheers to you and your entire family.

Stu

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Many of you have asked if we could organize something to help Dave's family. To that end, they have provided us a go-fund-me page;

https://www.gofundme.com/service-for-david-mould

Dave was on a fixed income and his wife, Christa, works part time. They were gracious enough to share that donations would be appreciated and helpful - regardless of amount.

@Dave's bro (Gary) it was really awesome of you to share the video. It brought a HUGE smile to my face!! No doubt it was appreciated by others.

I will update the title of this post to direct everyone's attention to this update.

…..

Legend
He will be laid to rest at the National Cemetery located in Bakersfield, California.

Best regards,
Gary

Thanks for stopping in Gary.

The folks at the National Cemetery in Bakersfield do a really nice job. Mrs Dave will receive the flag as per regulation and Dave will receive the full honors he deserves with an abrieviated 21 gun salute. Be sure to grab the brass.

I like this spot as a final resting place. It's up on a hill overlooking the valley and is very dignified. Also quiet, very peaceful, and guarded with respect. My father is there with a few of his battery, and I've decided it will be my last home as well.

Peace

Steve

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Although I didn't know @DaveFan'51 personally, I really enjoyed his perspective and positivity, he will truly be missed. My condolences to his close friends and family.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Thanks for stopping in Gary.

The folks at the National Cemetery in Bakersfield do a really nice job. Mrs Dave will receive the flag as per regulation and Dave will receive the full honors he deserves with an abrieviated 21 gun salute. Be sure to grab the brass.

I like this spot as a final resting place. It's up on a hill overlooking the valley and is very dignified. Also quiet, very peaceful, and guarded with respect. My father is there with a few of his battery, and I've decided it will be my last home as well.

Peace

Steve
That’s good to know Steve. I was just thinking of my Memorial Day thread. One of the first things that alerted me that @DaveFan'51 hadn’t been posting for a while was the fact that he didn’t post a nice comment about our brave warriors.

He was always good for an uplifting word about our soldiers, or a story about his time in the Marines.

Now I realize we lost him the day before Memorial Day.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@Dave's bro thank you so much for sharing...David blessed all our of lives and we thank the Almighty for being a small part of his life. A True American Hero in every sense of the word and a great memorial as well!
tenor.gif

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I don't get on ROD as much as I used to, but when I do I always enjoyed what Dave had to say. Whether it was his Countdown posts, a memory of a player/game well before my time, or just a normal conversation, Dave was always uplifting and high-spirited. Although we never met in person, it felt like we were pretty good friends.

I'll never forget you, @DaveFan'51. Rest in peace!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Best regards,
Gary

He was defiantly a huge part of this forum , and a favorite of everyone

RIP