UPDATE: DaveFan'51 (SEE POST 102 AND 111 - PAGE 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I see that Kevin Demoff has donated to the funeral costs. What a good man. As is everyone else who has been able to help of course.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HnVFpSd.png

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always enjoyed reading Dave's post. Very intelligent and caring man. RIP brother Dave.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I see that Kevin Demoff has donated to the funeral costs. What a good man. As is everyone else who has been able to help of course.
He left a nice message for the family as well. Nice of KD, to take the time to do that for Dave and his family

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Very sorry to hear about him. Was a great ram fan, but even more important he was for sure a better human being.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Oh No !
Haven't checked-in in awhile as I lost my closest remaining family member recently myself, and this terrible news is the headliner. No better Ram fan than DaveFan'51, always the most optimistic, always with the happy go-lucky positive attitude, always the glass half full personality which could lift the spirits of even the most depressed fan. He dealt with so many poor seasons that just as our team is reaching the cusp of success, it will be up to us to remember Dave's contribution with every game this season, as I would like to dedicate this upcoming 2018 season to his memory. His love for our team and his family will be well remembered, his lively spirit will smile upon everyone he touched. Rest in Peace Dave.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Hello. I am David's brother. I spoke to my sister in law last night and she told me that she had been able to make contact here. We want you to know that the family greatly appreciates your respects for my brother.

David's sudden passing was a shock. It was unexpected. He had laid down to take a nap and passed in his sleep. David was a Vietnam war veteran and served with honor in the United States Marine Corp. He will be laid to rest at the National Cemetery located in Bakersfield, California.

Best regards,
Gary

I cried the whole way through... Thank you for taking the time to come here and share your memories with us. Now they're our memories too.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Sorry to hear our elder statesman has passed. He always seemed to have a great outlook on the team and this forum. I always wanted to tell him I grew up in Simi Valley from 67 to '84. I wondered where he lived but it didn't seem like a thing to ask him.
Anyhow, peace to his family and hey Rams ........ let's win it all this year for Dave'51.
And all of us of course. Dave liked to throw a few emjoi's in with his posts, so
:blah::dizzy::yay::argue::rolllaugh::grouphug::football:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Kevin Demoff is now fire-proof imo. Good on him!

There should probably be a R.O.D. Hall of Fame for guys like ThorDaddy & DaveFan'51. Kevin Demoff should also get to wear that blue & gold jacket. Perhaps we could arrange a memorial group seating/ticketing for our opening home game as was done for Thordaddy in 2015 ?

Last edited:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hello. I am David's brother. I spoke to my sister in law last night and she told me that she had been able to make contact here. We want you to know that the family greatly appreciates your respects for my brother.

David's sudden passing was a shock. It was unexpected. He had laid down to take a nap and passed in his sleep. David was a Vietnam war veteran and served with honor in the United States Marine Corp. He will be laid to rest at the National Cemetery located in Bakersfield, California.

Best regards,
Gary

Thanks for making me cry and thanks for sharing!

RamWoodie

Legend
A great man and a great Ram fan...gonna miss you Dave! Awesome video in tribute to a good life lived!

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, driving back from New Orleans today and I stopped at a truck stop and checked in and see this. Had to shed s tear. No words at the moment. RIP Dave. You are missed already.