The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRam

Legend
For all you posters who said Keenum is clearly the better more ready QB to give us a chance to win, Apologies are now being accepted and tracked.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Kendricks didn't block for crap tonight either. Had he held two blocks for just a half second longer, he'd of gotten Gurley to the second level both times. But he just got beat.

Also kinda surprised there weren't more plays with the Tavon reverse action involved. Whether he gets it, Todd gets it, or its play action, that is a tough set to stop. It forces the defense to play on their heels almost as much as a pass would, and it would especially help with the lack of a passing game

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
For all you posters who said Keenum is clearly the better more ready QB to give us a chance to win, Apologies are now being accepted and tracked.

Who do we got? Thank god Goff wasn't out there. This is clearly a coaching issue. And its very apparent (not transparent).

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Done venting for now. We'll see how this shit show of an offense performs with Cooper and Spruce back this Sunday. This game alone already cut 80% of my interest in anything Rams related..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I don't think we can get worse. That's good news, right?

We can get worse counselor.. lolol I hate to laugh but you get a rookie QB in behind this OL.. Oooooouch.. I'd go with Mannion to start. He's use to a pro set in college. Just saying. Time will tell.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I can't wait for Goff to start.. You gent's will see.. He'll get ate up.. Just saying.

Goff would have fumbled twice and been intercepted three times.

The whole offense sucked except Britt. The entire machine. Please god, please fucking god, put Goff in next game so people can shut the fuck up.

Goff! Goff! Goff! Goff! Play him!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No injuries is the good news, the better news is that they can't play worse than this, so now that that is out of the way, the sky is the limit!!
You think they can't play worse? ;)

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Done venting for now. We'll see how this crap show of an offense performs with Cooper and Spruce back this Sunday. This game alone already cut 80% of my interest in anything Rams related..

We are relying on paper targets. As of now these targets are intangible. Will we be able to develop these players into a class act team with what we got coaching them?....

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Goff would have fumbled twice and been intercepted three times.

The whole offense sucked except Britt. The entire machine. Please god, please freaking god, put Goff in next game so people can shut the freak up.

I think you misread my post. Go back and read it please. :) I'm saying the same thing as you are dude. lolol Are you a millennium? ;)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm not kidding about this but mid-way through the first quarter the picture went out on ESPN. The commercials had a picture but not the game. Only the sound worked. At first I was ticked off but then got the sense that someone was looking out for me. :)

As for the game...

avd.gif
You are blessed Prime. Someone high up was clearly protecting you.
Bottom line right there.
Weinke may fall for this.
You have mine

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I really thought the team looked good at TC and the 1s looked good in preseason.
serious? they looked similar to what I saw...Britt...and a bunch of others...with Keenum floating the ball 5 yards...mostly 3 yards...

First time I have said it, but Fisher and this entire offensive philosophy needs to go.
We are wasting the talent on defense and whatever talent on offense we have.
Never felt this strongly in agreement...

Forgot what this was Rhody, but I'm sure I really agree with it...LOLOLOLOL

I distinctly heard Fisher tell his team during Hard Knocks "to trust him, because he knew what he was doing."
When you have to tell someone you know what you're doing...you dont.

couple of things fellas....the o-line...not great, but not as awful as some make it...you can't just line up and run on everybody...hell, you have to give them the threat of something else...and not a screen..or short out....something deep to intermediate...if not, no room to operate...get guys blown up underneath...QB has to stretch the field..play calling has to be....get this...unpredictable....
Lets get a new QB in there...trust me...Goff doesn't look underneath ALL the time...Mannion does..imo....but still, this problem is deeper..it's Fisher ball...and he's trying to fool us...he's cool losing...I see that now...cut him and his son...any player from Tennessee....Any coach he's hired...Fire Les too...for Goff, Pead, and signing Long...get rid of all of these guys...asap....Sensabaugh is the recent worst FA signing of the offseason...like they brought Finnegan back...Joyner is garbage too...Anyone that thinks he's good, GW, fire his ass too...cutting your starting LB??? No money...get rid of Demoff...if they really want to WIN, changes need to be made....

I guess Quick survives another week, huh?

Oh yeah, I don't know what Boras is doing...but if Tavon is only this...fire whoever drafted his ass, and whoever extended his ass...

Again, I want a real QB in there b4 we make sweeping personnel changes....So Boras & Weinke should be gone b4 any players....

Worst loss I've seen on opening day ever:mrburns:....I've been watching Rams football since 1975....:baghead:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I am now at a point where I am not sure if I don't more enjoy the irony than despise the disappointment.

The irony, by the way, includes spending $1,000 to go see the Rams this month paying for my Tampa fan sister who is an unforgiving competitor. I can't swear I won't be in Tampa gear.

With all the fucking rams have done for 10 years....and then this clown car?

I remember the GSOT and I loved everything about the TDDY memorial, and then it's all disappointment. At this moment, I'm so embarrassed, I don't even know what to say.

Last edited:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Trying to find a bright spot... are there any Wentz's in this years draft class????

Status
Not open for further replies.