The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You know the rules.

This thread is for venting.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have endured 15-65.

I have endured 40-0 at halftime.

But I have never seen anything like this. Literally the worst Rams game of all time. Fisher needs to go. Now.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The Rams could not possibly play this bad again this season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Stay civil to each other or i will be handing out the Aaron Donald special. Otherwise it's ALL GOOD.
Let er rip.
I'll start.

Jeff Fisher is awful.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I've endured some bad losses as a fan. This one ranks right up there.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
Keenum and this whole o can piss off. This is awful. I've never been more angry at a game before. Hope someone is cut/fired

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Fire him. Not after the season - not during the bye week. Fire Jeff Fisher right now.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Cut Sensabaugh, Fire Fisher, Start Goff.

I was wrong about Keenum, I admit it.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if I can continue to support whatever the fuck I'm watching

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Does he finish the season? If the Rams lose next 3-4 and have a couple more games like this, do the Rams cut him lose hoping GW or McG or Waufle can spark something?

Thank god we didn't extend him. That would have probably guaranteed him a job in 2017.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I am dumbfounded. I really thought the team looked good at TC and the 1s looked good in preseason. They were not prepared for tonight, Fisher better find some answers if he wants to continue coaching the Rams. The officials deserve some blame, but the Rams couldnt get out of their own way.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
And the cherry on top of this shit sundae was having to listen to Berman and Steve Young verbally licking 9er taint for 3 hours...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The offense must have skipped training camp.

Wow.

Bad.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Thats some 7-9 bullshit right there....

Yeah right Fisher you fuckwit. We'd be lucky to get anywhere NEAR 7 wins trying to throw everything behind the LOS and then getting a stacked box to smash Gurley into time and time again until he's worn out....

Like I said before the season - he's a thoroughbred racehorse - not a beast of burden - why are we trying to ruin his career by pretending its 1989?? Because our HC is an idiot. Thats why.

Get rid.. Clean house. And start Goff.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
28-0 what more can be said? Facing a division rival and this is how we play? I have no words. I feel like somebody hit me with a bat in the gut. 133 yards of offense! There is no easy fix for this offense. May God helps us

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm honestly flabbergasted. I didn't think the Rams were going to come out and smoke teams, people threw out 11-5 and 10-6, but I expexted them to be competitive most weeks. I expected them to win this week.

Not even close. They've just given up, pulled Gurley, it's fucking sad. They could have at least given Goff some reps, but they're wasting his time. Defense doesn't respect Keenum as a passer.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
First time I have said it, but Fisher and this entire offensive philosophy needs to go.
We are wasting the talent on defense and whatever talent on offense we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.