The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
First time I have said it, but Fisher and this entire offensive philosophy needs to go.
We are wasting the talent on defense and whatever talent on offense we have.

How can this be? I distinctly heard Fisher tell his team during Hard Knocks "to trust him, because he knew what he was doing."

I believe Fisher's record speaks for itself, going on 5 years.....how much longer must we endure this bs?

TXRams86

The Infamous
What I don't understand is why Boras isn't using the Rams Offensive playbook from Madden.
I've called better games!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Brees and Russell are skilled QBs. Keenum is not. Guy has bad field vision.

Yeah Keenum can't see the field at all. But plenty of QBs have a hard time seeing over the line, and as one the them, Steve Young said like 70% of the passes he threw in his career were "blind throws". His decisions and throws were pre-snap reads, timing, and chemistry. We clearly have none of that.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
So after 5 years , the best we get is..........

"15 other teams also lost this weekend"

WvuIN02

Starter
Saw this listed on ESPNs twitter feed

All of Rams offensive drives today:
Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
Punt
Turnover On Downs
End of Game

tempests

Hall of Fame
Please don't tell me he's this stupid?

He's not the type to suddenly change course. Unless it's reverting back to what feels safe and familiar.

Supremely confident as always, he believes to his core what he's doing is right.....even if fewer people than ever still believe it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
After what I witnessed tonight. I doubt he finds a way to win 2 games this year.. Bring in Goff and we'll maybe win 1 game.. That was a horrible trade. OL also sucked tonight, and I'm a Boudreau fan. I'm ready to fold my tent but have to regroup..

In defense of the OL they were out numbered every play. 5 OL trying to block 6-8 defenders in the box, not gonna happen, the QB needs to throw to the open man and not panic, if 8 defenders are at the LOS, there has to be an open WR or TE, and it wont be TA cause the D is set to stop TA and TG. One would think with Keenums lack of arm strength he would try some slants were the ball doesnt have to travel 20 yards in the air to net a 2 yard gain.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
So far management decisions looking awful... The team is just looking poorly managed and coached right now
Well said and you didn't even mention the inexplicable decision to throw Hav in when he can't even walk let alone block, move Saffold to guard and do some moronic rotation at the other guard just to TOTALLY MAKE SURE it would completely screw over any sort of OL unit continuity or preseason jelling.

The list of backfired decisions could fill 100 threads.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
15 more chances to get it right!

Sorry guys, that's about as optimistic as I can be right now...

Ramtooth16

UDFA
I keep kicking myself for not becoming a Buccaneers fan. I went to my first Rams game in 1987 against the Bucs at the Big A. I was 10 yrs old. I wish I chose the Bucs. They shouldn't let you choose a team for life until you are 18. And if you choose the Rams minimum age should be 65 so you can die at an appropriate age after you watch your favorite team play. Tonight's performance should be titled: Suicide by Ram (or suicide by Fish)

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Saw this listed on ESPNs twitter feed

All of Rams offensive drives today:
Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
Punt
Turnover On Downs
End of Game

You missed the narrative. Johnny Hekker was the QB. Wait... Thats rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.