The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
The total lack of preparedness in any facet of the game... just fucking insane.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Full_Metal_Jacket/bite.mp3[/av]
download (24).jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream
Words can't even express how bad this team looked. undisciplined no adjustments made dropped passes just flat out horrible football

#7-9BullSh**:mad::wtf:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Is Groh ready?
As coach:
  • New York Jets (2000)
    Assistant
  • Virginia (2001–2002)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Virginia (2003)
    Wide receivers/Quarterbacks coach
  • Virginia (2004–2005)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Virginia (2006–2008)
    Offensive coordinator
  • Alabama (2009)
    Graduate assistant
  • Louisville (2010)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Alabama (2011–2012)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Chicago Bears (20132015)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Los Angeles Rams (2016–present)
    Wide receivers coach
The great thing about Vermeil, was he admitted he needed to adapt to the changes in the league. He let his coaching hires coach.
Can Fisher do the same?
I've been a big supporter of Fisher, but there is no way of defending what we saw tonight. His team was not ready to play. We didn't even look like we belong in the NFL tonight.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fisher won't be fired during the season. And he shouldn't be. He'll find a way to win a couple we didn't expect. But honestly, I don't see how we can be any better than the 7-9 bullshit he talked about. This is vintage Fisher. Goff won't see the field and Keenum can't lead this offense anywhere.

What was disappointing was the way it was clear the 49ers wanted it more. The defense did not look like they were hungry in the first half. The offense looked like they over ate like pigs the whole game.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I really don't get Fisher.. It's perplexing.. Usually he has his teams up for a division opponent.. The Whiners are weaker now.. Kelly owned him tonight.. How many years have we put up with this now? What's worse is I have to hear the St. Louis media tomorrow.. Thank you Jeff Fisher..

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Can't wait to hear the press conference...what can he even say...?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Make Greg Williams the HC and bring in MIKEFUCKINGMARTZ! to show Goff and our recievers how to play in an ACTUAL NFL OFFENSE.
Hire MARSHALL FAULK.
Pay the man WHATEVER HE WANTS.
Give him WHATEVER TITLE HE WANTS.

That's what I would do tomorrow morning.
Kroenke will do something else though....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What was disappointing was the way it was clear the 49ers wanted it more. The defense did not look like they were hungry in the first half. The offense looked like they over ate like pigs the whole game.
+1

Goodman16

UDFA
Name
Goodman
Did everybody think 5 weeks of Fisher on "Hard Knocks" was just a intentional, shrewd dumb act?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have a feeling our defense is going to take this out on Russell Wilson next week.
It's going to be a long 6 days for these guys

TexasRam

Legend
Goff can handle it behind this OL. He's not a weak-armed gnome-sized QB who is unable to spot wide open WRs underneath and unwilling to toss the ball down the field. Every time they blitzed, Keenum panicked and missed the open WR we had. Easy to keep blitzing when the QB shits his pants every time.

Brees is Gnomed sized. So is Russel Wilson. Both Smaller than Keenum actually. Let's leave size out of it bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.