The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I thought Keenum was supposed to get the team into the right play? I would think even a rookie knows you cant run into a 9 man box, with 10 players within 8 yards of the LOS. Atleast Goff or Mannion have the arm to send TA deep and throw his way, even an overthrow makes the D think you may try it again. Keenum can only underthrow the deep routes, so the D has no respect for the deep ball.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
What quarterback WOULD want to run this offense? It's horrible.They brought in a passing coordinator for THIS? Heck how complicated is it that Goff can't get it? Are the blocking schemes THAT complex? Maybe it's too complex then because no one gets blocked.

They had a whole year to improve upon last year and they went backward.

AND...the defense didn't look too hot.

Fisher is in real danger of losing this team.

I bet Wentz is saying how glad he is that Philly took him instead of the Rams.

I was more than willing to give Fisher the benefit of the doubt--even though he has gotten the team nowhere to this point. But after this pathetic display I have no confidence he will ever get this team beyond 7-9 or 8-8. I'm ready to move on from him. This is inexcusable. Losing is one thing--but losing like THIS? They looked unprepared. They looked clueless. There is WAY too much talent on this team for THIS.

Rebuild with a better coach and someone who has some idea about offense. I'm just done with Fisher.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Retire right now, Jeff. Save yourself some trouble and pull the plug with whatever dignity you have left. If you love the game of football at all, you'll leave it right now. It's better for you, me, and the Rams organization.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It really really sucks too because GW is an excellent DC and if Fisher goes, so goes GW...and GW is not HC material.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did Jeff Fisher lose his job tonight or does the Goff pick somehow save his butt ?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hahah oh my god. I am going to be broke forever on Rams $$.

I have become desensitized to losses like these as a Cal fan. So I guess I have a built a very high tolerance. I was disappointed because this is my first season following the Rams and I was really excited to witness the defense and the Gurley Express.

I think the good news is that we might get to see Goff next week. Or mannion. But hopefully Goff?? Please? One thing I will say though is that the O-line sucked a lot. So maybe changing the QB won't do so much. and the play calling also sucked. Oh well. I guess there is no way out of this. :(
Lol.
I think I want you to see Goff play more than I do.
And I really want to see Goff play!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum made Foles look like Aaron Rodgers today.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Shut Out by the 2nd worst team in the league? We are the only team shut out this weekend. I promise, we are 40 in the power rankings come Wednesday. 40th? That's right, the Yankees, Lakers, Bruins and little league world series champion could beat this thing called a team. Time for Nick Foles!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is Groh ready?
As coach:
  • New York Jets (2000)
    Assistant
  • Virginia (2001–2002)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Virginia (2003)
    Wide receivers/Quarterbacks coach
  • Virginia (2004–2005)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Virginia (2006–2008)
    Offensive coordinator
  • Alabama (2009)
    Graduate assistant
  • Louisville (2010)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Alabama (2011–2012)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Chicago Bears (20132015)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Los Angeles Rams (2016–present)
    Wide receivers coach

Ellard80

Legend
And the cherry on top of this crap sundae was having to listen to Berman and Steve Young verbally licking 9er taint for 3 hours...

I honestly don't get this... I didn't think they threw a lot of lavish praise on the 49ners.

What the hell were they supposed to say about the rams?

I mean... there was nothing else TO say but that the 49ners looked okay...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offensive line is the biggest problem. Gurley got nothing from the line tonight, its a wonder he even got as many yards as he did.

Defense didn't do awful, but played stupid and undisciplined.

The offensive line isn't the biggest problem. The shitty ass QB is. The 49ers stacked the box. They did not respect our ability to pass the ball down the field at all. And we proved them right.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Is Groh ready?
As coach:
  • New York Jets (2000)
    Assistant
  • Virginia (2001–2002)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Virginia (2003)
    Wide receivers/Quarterbacks coach
  • Virginia (2004–2005)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Virginia (2006–2008)
    Offensive coordinator
  • Alabama (2009)
    Graduate assistant
  • Louisville (2010)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Alabama (2011–2012)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Chicago Bears (20132015)
    Wide receivers coach
  • Los Angeles Rams (2016–present)
    Wide receivers coach

Let me call plays and I will average more than 0 points a game.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Fisher just isn't the guy, period. Wish he was, but there are too many facts that say otherwise. I'm done with him, that's all.

Last edited:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Fisher's coaching philosophies are totally outdated. You have to have some resemblance of a passing game in todays NFL. Hes too stubborn to adapt with today's game. This isnt the 90s man.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Lose Week one... again.

Case proving to be not as good as people thought.

Fisher "We will fix this"

Somehow gets extensions and has led team to only being mediocre.

7-9 meme continues.

Team keeps wasting prime talent.

Will somehow beat Seahawaks to give false hope.

Kill me.

A55VA6

Legend
Fucking trash. That pretty much explains everything.

Keenum looked like some random ass high school piece of shit.
Goff can't be worse. Impossible. Just start him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.