The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CsNWQHwUEAIHjYq.jpg:large

Hmmm....Yup.

There was one moment I almost snapped a screen photo of the box stacked like that. There was no respect shown for our passing game in this one.

TXRams86

The Infamous
At this point, yes after game 1, I hope Goff sits the entire season and we get someone in here that can coach him up.
Nothing good can come from getting him in there this season, not with Fisher at the helm.

Tonight was one of the most pathetic displays of professional football I have ever seen. I'm glad that I at least got to watch Texas spank my alma mater UTEP. Even my wife acknowledged that the team played like crap tonight and she didn't sugar coat anything. There was very little I could cheer about today. Donald is my guy on D and seeing him lose his shit epitomized the upcoming season for me...frustrating.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Offensive line is the biggest problem. Gurley got nothing from the line tonight, its a wonder he even got as many yards as he did.

Defense didn't do awful, but played stupid and undisciplined.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Keenum had a lower passer rating tonight than Goff did in the off season. And Keenum regressed this off season not got better.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
So can Snead fire Fisher or is Fisher Sneads boss?

Don't mind Snead, but this coaching staff has got to go.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
WOW, and we've already lost our 1'st and 3'rd round draft picks next year.

tempests

Hall of Fame
If you want to contend you cannot have sht like this. I don't really care about the inevitable upset over a playoff contender. Doesn't change some basic realities about the limitations of this team.

There's not as much talent here as people think. Thanks to the picks they gave up, not much immediate help coming. And 21st century offense continues to elude Fisher.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Game 1 is not fucking preseason.
I don't care if we have to play the starters all 4 fucking quarters, of all 4 preseason games next year.
This was worse than the Minnesota game a couple years ago. The whiners didn't look good. We looked horrible.
There is no reason to look like a bunch of lost amateurs week 1.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I would say fire Fisher, but what's the plan that...promote Boras? Williams?....neither know anything about offense

Oh no Boras is fired too.

I'd name an interim HC - and honestly, who cares who it is and I'd make Groh the OC and see what happens.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
In one way this may be a good thing...maybe the front office will wake up and find a new coaching staff.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol this game was absolutely terrible i wanna scream and curse everybody out but they all sleep

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahah oh my god. I am going to be broke forever on Rams $$.

I have become desensitized to losses like these as a Cal fan. So I guess I have a built a very high tolerance. I was disappointed because this is my first season following the Rams and I was really excited to witness the defense and the Gurley Express.

I think the good news is that we might get to see Goff next week. Or mannion. But hopefully Goff?? Please? One thing I will say though is that the O-line sucked a lot. So maybe changing the QB won't do so much. and the play calling also sucked. Oh well. I guess there is no way out of this. :(

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher " We need to fix some things and make adjustments" NO SH*T SHERLOCK!

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
What the fuck did I just watch. That was ugly and this team is way to talented to go 7&9. Jeff you got some explaining to do. How do I always have hope in the start of the season only to have my legs kicked out form under me. What the fuck. Like what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.